Thanks from Coldspring

Took time Friday night to look around and notice just how many people we had on our side of the stadium cheering for coldspring, there were parents and students from towns we didn't even play this year and people from schools that we beat this year, all helping us cheer for the TROJANS, I would like to say thanks for showing up and helping us during our playoff run, sure shows alot of class from alot of people in southeast texas. GO TROJANS

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="927437" timestamp="1291652634"]
Took time Friday night to look around and notice just how many people we had on our side of the stadium cheering for coldspring, there were parents and students from towns we didn't even play this year and people from schools that we beat this year, all helping us cheer for the TROJANS, I would like to say thanks for showing up and helping us during our playoff run, sure shows alot of class from alot of people in southeast texas. GO TROJANS
[/quote]

I was there in my PNG gear!!!!

Went to the game also on Friday night. All the Coldpsring parents and fans we were sitting by were very thankful that we can to watch. I will say it was kinda weird sitting, watching and pulling for Coldspring when I have spent my whole life playing against them (Shepherd) but I truely hope that Coldspring wins it all. All the people we spoke to at the game were very kind and treated us like one of them. So it was good. The whole town from Shepherd are pullling for you to win it all. Good Luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont