LUMBERTON! We Need Your Help

Guest LCM Volleyball

Guest LCM Volleyball

Ok we should and hopefully will beat Lumberton and Vidor. Dayton should spank Nederland this week. We need Lumberton to beat Nederland in week 10 for us to make the playoffs. Come on guys make coach C proud over there and help us out. :D

Ok we should and hopefully will beat Lumberton and Vidor. Dayton should spank Nederland this week. We need Lumberton to beat Nederland in week 10 for us to make the playoffs. Come on guys make coach C proud over there and help us out. :D

I hope we can to. Coach C needs to keep the kids heads up high and finish the season on a good note. We'll do what we can for ya. :D

This is quite an interesting thread. LCMV starts out by saying that they should and hopefully will beat Lumberton.

Then LCMV asks if Lumberton can help them (after stating that they will beat Lumberton first) by beating Nederland. Luv Ya Blue then said that they will do all they can for LC-M. The only problem is, that to help LC-M, Lumberton must lose to them.

Is Lumberton really going to try and help LC-M get into the playoffs? :D

We are going to win both of the next two games and Vidor wins both of theirs and 4 teams finish 3-4.

if that happens vidor would be 1-2 against these 3 teams

Nederland would be 1-2

PNG would be 2-1

Lumberton 2-1.

I guess we are not mathmatically elimnated yet! :lol:

I know what you are thinking!! We can't even beat Ozen, how are we going to beat LCM and Nederland? WELL! That's the coaches job. I just talk smack! He has to get the boys ready to play!!!

GOOD LUCK To all!!!

BOJO has no one to blame for sitting home this year except for BOJO! BOJO should have taken care of business on 10-27-2006 @ LCM. BOJO was winning 12 to 0' date=' and then let Nederland score 15 unasnwered points. and 85 yards in less than 2 mintues! Sorry BOJO you are no MOJO![/b']

Guest LCM Volleyball

Ok we're heading to week 10 and we did our part in week 9. All i'm asking is please Lumberton beat Nederland so we can make the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder