How does coldspring's season end?

chs11

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="927977" timestamp="1291734854"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=76827.msg927939#msg927939 date=1291730259]
upsetting Brownwood !!!!!!! :D ;D
[/quote]

UPsetting Carthage...!!!! ;)
[/quote]

Very possible...I'm sure not one of those who subscribe to the theory that Brownwood is unbeatable...They might win it all but they've got to beat the reigning champs first before they even get to play for the title...

I know they're really good, however, I think way too many people are dismissing Carthage...

Carthage hasn't won 2 state titles in a row by not knowing how to come up big and take care of business when they need to....

[quote name="Scooter!" post="928489" timestamp="1291781085"]
keep doubting Brownwood. Bet they're reading everything on here.  ;)[/quote]

It's not about doubting Brownwood...I'm fairly sure everyone realizes that they're a very good team capable of winning it all...For me it's about giving a team like Carthage the respect that they've earned by winning the last 2 state championships and not counting out the other 2 teams who  still have a say....

All the Brownwood posturing and love reminds me of the uber excitement and supposed invinceability of the New England Patriots from a couple of years ago...Everyone remembers how that turned out, right?  Stuff happens...That's why they play the games...

As far as Brownwood reading everything on here, the same could be said of the remaining 3 teams who everyone is giving little to no chance of being able to stay on the field with Brownwood...

If Brownwood ends up proving it on the field and winning it all then good for them, however, I'm not ready to concede anything to them until then....I'm sure there are plenty of other fans who feel the same...

The great part is we don't have to wait long to find out....Should be an exciting next week and a half...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax