La Marque/Manvel site/time set...

xLmCoog88

One thing for sure, the emotions will be HIGH in this game!!!!  Personal fouls aplenty.  From what I've heard and know about LaMarque, and after seeing Manvel play, I'll say its a toss up.  I really think the team with the ball last will win this game.  I believe Manvel's defense will have to step it up for sure and their offense will have a hard time containing the onslaught of the LaMarque defense....LaMarque is the REAL DEAL!

Best of luck to BOTH teams in your playoff berths!

I went to the PN-G vs Manvel game on Saturday. From what i saw the Mavs are fast all around. QB quicker than PN-G running back, RB faster than any player on the field, and the back up running back faster than any PN-G player on the field ;D ;D. Took #5 2 plays to go 98 yards as a back up.... Manvel was a good team. executed well on all they did. Even a little pouch kick/pass on the Kickoff

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="922091" timestamp="1291057383"]
I agree very quick team but makes crucial mistakes (that png didnot take advantge of ) im picking Manvel to much speed
[/quote]
I didn't see many mistakes on the Offensive side of the ball. Defense they did blow a couple of coverages but even professional teams do that.

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="922098" timestamp="1291058180"]
talking about frustration with late hits and personal fouls  they got frustrated in the first half made great adjustment and came out like a freight train th second
[/quote]
Very true. They only had 2 PF the 2nd half. and 6 in the first. Very impressive second half. Favorite part by far was the kickoff right over the front line of PNG and into the arms of outside safety on kicking team

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="921696" timestamp="1290999431"]
One thing for sure, the emotions will be HIGH in this game!!!!  Personal fouls aplenty.  From what I've heard and know about LaMarque, and after seeing Manvel play, I'll say its a toss up.  I really think the team with the ball last will win this game.  I believe Manvel's defense will have to step it up for sure and their offense will have a hard time containing the onslaught of the LaMarque defense....LaMarque is the REAL DEAL!

Best of luck to BOTH teams in your playoff berths!
[/quote]
LM did not play dirty (SAT) just played with alot of emotion. This will be a totally different game than the first time these two saw each other early in the season. Still think LM takes it but it will be close. LM 42 / MAN 35

[quote name="JARobinson" post="922206" timestamp="1291063035"]
I went to both the LaMarque and Manvel games on Saturday and I have to give the edge to LaMarque. I think that they have more team speed on the defensive side than Manvel and that Tim Wright is a MONSTA! 35-17 LaMarque will be the Reg.3 4A Div.2 champs.
[/quote]

Ditto

My preview,

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6076050/manvel_seeks_revenge_new_horizons_in.html?cat=14

As I said elsewhere, I feel Friendswood is more talented and if they come to play then they'll come out on top. I'm thinkin Dobbins will keep Montgomery close but ultimately it will be 41-31 F'Wood.

And if Friendswood plays as they did from about mid-October till a couple weeks ago then it'll be 38-27 Montgomery.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476