La Porte vs Clear Creek 7pm??? CC WINS!!!

The Icon

creek defense has a good game plan...its obvious they watched that deer park tape becuse they are predeterming where we will run the ball. several false starts on us cause our crowd continue to yell when we got the ball and go mute when our defense is on the field. its 3-0 creek at the half. our offense just keep grinding and our defense continue to hold we will win. personal grievence...i hate sitting in the stands. i have a couple just tag teaming with the dumbest "coaching" statements.  i would move seats but the stuff they are saying is classic parent coaching. i will keep yall up dated, the few that still care to check in on ol LP.

a called fumble on an incomplete pass gives creek the ball. a 45 yd bomb put them inside the 10. a creek fmble on the 22 ydline is recovered and ran up the short side of the field for a creek td. 16-0. the sloppy play against SoHo last week is doing us this game.

i will suppose it was a final, my ride decided to leave at that point, at which Creek was still driving!  i was hot as branded bull last night!!!! i knew watching the kids at the end of the SoHogame that they were emotionally NOT going to be in it. i dicounted the crowd because im finally going to admit that we have the worst fans when matched with the status of our program. we might as well had 4 people at that game. our side had Creek beat 4:1 but Creek was rocking the entire game. i reallyfelt the temptation to go join the party! lol Just as the Deer Park game, our opponent was physically and emotionally invested in the game from start to finish. LP is only into the game when we are up big early. this team this year only successfully battled for 4 entire quarters that i saw and that was against Klein Forrest.  it was a very numbing feeling to see it end like that last night but i feel fulfilled. good luck to P.A. memorial. my how that program has done a 180'. i predict they will meet creek in the regional finals....that Creek team is ready, so work hard every week!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami