Dayton vs. Kingwood Park Game Thread/Dayton Wins/Comments

Hawkeye

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was just a good'old fashion butt kick'n....KWP had no answer for Dayton's offense and the arm tackling was definetely not working for KWP.  It seemed like after the HUGE DECLEATER on the KWP's player they started the late hitting crap.  Was really disappointed in the late hitting by KWP, just thought they were better than that.  Hopefully the coaches tore their butts up because I know Dayton's coaches lit into a couple of our players for some foolish hits and show-boating.  That being said, "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO BRENHAM?!?!?!"  KWP was not what I was expecting.  Looking forward to the rematch with LaMarque.

[quote name="friogal" post="914747" timestamp="1290295786"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=76407.msg914739#msg914739 date=1290295394]
I'm thinking LaPorte/Deer Park/Pasadena.

Interesting broadcast "two of the best teams in the state!"  Uhhhhh....no.
[/quote]

I got a chuckle out of that also. One comment I do have to agree with them on is "they will have their hands full with Dayton next week"!  ;D

From the twitter feed on Houston Chronicle: [b]La Marque head coach Darrell Jordan 99.9% sure Tim Wright (running back) has a broken right ankle.[/b][/quote]

hate to hear that... one of the best in the area. :(

[quote name="liltex" post="915000" timestamp="1290307628"]
Got my aerial barrage and I missed it.Way to go Broncs that's showing the Da Show hosts @SETX w/all the neg.talk.Funny how we're still movin on after losing our #1 Offensive Player in wk#9.
[/quote]
You hear the show too liltex..........KP by 4 (upset of the week) and CENT by 10...............If PNG doesnt get it together against WILLIS we might have to make alot of room on tha "big purple bandwagon"

[quote name="mlejeune" post="915037" timestamp="1290308283"]
That was a great game, and [b]I think we might owe #41 on KP a new helmet[/b]. :/

Go Broncos!
[/quote]

If that kid does not have a concussion, I suppose he never will. I really hope he is ok. That was a clean but brutal hit. Once again, I hope he's alright.

[quote name="DHS Fan" post="914813" timestamp="1290299435"]
Heck of a game tonight. Broncos Looking good. 1st play of the game a 92 yard TD run. At least (3) 50 yard TD runs. Broncos Playin La Marque next and [b]i just heard one of there runningbacks broke his ankle.[/b][/quote]

Yep,he was leading the houston area in rushing i think.

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="915190" timestamp="1290312301"]
[quote author=DHS Fan link=topic=76407.msg914813#msg914813 date=1290299435]
Heck of a game tonight. Broncos Looking good. 1st play of the game a 92 yard TD run. At least (3) 50 yard TD runs. Broncos Playin La Marque next and [b]i just heard one of there runningbacks broke his ankle.[/b][/quote]

Yep,he was leading the houston area in rushing i think.
[/quote]

Well the latest I heard....he is walking on it with no problems and told his coach he would be fine....it still has to be evaluated by doctors though so his status for the game remains to be seen.

[quote name="liltex" post="915207" timestamp="1290312799"]
DCTF picked KWP 27-26 Broncos roll them w/516 tot yds-by 32 ::) ;D ;D
[/quote]

ha...my buddy and I were talking about that all day

"seven out of ten times, I would pick Dayton.  I believe this will be one of the other three"...nice call Travis Stewart

those guys hate on D-Town all the time...what else is new!

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="915243" timestamp="1290314731"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=76407.msg915207#msg915207 date=1290312799]
[/quote]

"seven out of ten times, I would pick Dayton.  I believe this will be one of the other three"...nice call Travis Stewart

[/quote]
Travis Stewart gets on this board sometimes.  He's also the guy that picked Yates to win the state championship last year.  Guess we know how to rate his picks....

Just finished putting the video onto the computer from the camcorder.
I did get Aaron Ripkowski's big hit, but there are players in the way, you can see the helmet flying off.  He actaully took out two Panthers with one block.  Will go through the video tomorrow and might have the highlights up before church tomorrow morning.

GO BRONCOS!
ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

[quote name="rollinac" post="915252" timestamp="1290315305"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=76407.msg915243#msg915243 date=1290314731]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=76407.msg915207#msg915207 date=1290312799]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Travis Stewart gets on this board sometimes.  He's also the guy that picked Yates to win the state championship last year.  Guess we know how to rate his picks....
[/quote]

Maybe he meant basketball  ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="915259" timestamp="1290315701"]
First post and you know who Coug is?????????????????  :D
[/quote]

Well... I was just introduced to this site when our Broncos played Crosby... I stayed up till midnight reading all the posts... and then have been reading them since then... and like I said COUG always has to run his mouth.... which is just around and around.... so I am really surprised he didnt have some idiotic comment to make..

[size=10pt][color=purple]Go Mighty, Mighty, Broncos!!!![/color][/size]

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="915261" timestamp="1290315805"]
Just finished putting the video onto the computer from the camcorder.
I did get Aaron Ripkowski's big hit, but there are players in the way, you can see the helmet flying off.  He actaully took out two Panthers with one block.  Will go through the video tomorrow and might have the highlights up before church tomorrow morning.

GO BRONCOS!
ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!
[/quote]

Dangit Toups!!!  You missed Dylan Bethea's (sp?) bone crunching hit on the Brenham QB from 2 years ago...at least you got this one.  Need the coaches to post this one from the game film somewhere.  Anyone in the stands have a video camera??  One of you former players see if you can get the tape of that hit. 

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="915296" timestamp="1290317248"]
a BIG congrats to Dayton!  Way to go!   Should take LaMarque next week.  I think LM is surprised they're still playing.  They're doing what it takes to win,  but don't seem to be the LM of old.
[/quote]

A lot of frustration over there.... you know what I mean.

[quote name="dardar455" post="915279" timestamp="1290316480"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=76407.msg915259#msg915259 date=1290315701]
First post and you know who Coug is?????????????????  :D
[/quote]

Well... I was just introduced to this site when our Broncos played Crosby... [/quote]

Thanks to my friend, Staci Copeland, she got me hooked on this site!!!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics