**WEST SABINE vs. GARRISON Broadcast/Tonight 7:15 p.m.**

WOSgrad

SETXsports.com continues the MOST comprehensive coverage of the high school football playoffs in Southeast Texas with continuing coverage of the West Sabine Tigers!  The Tigers continue their march toward a 1A, Division I championship tonight as they take on the the Garrison Bulldogs in area play.  The Tigers, who come off of a 32-0 blanking of Moody last week, face a stiff test from the Bulldogs, 10-0 and ranked #8 by the AP in 1A.

Join David Grant and Ronald Barlow as they bring you all of the action from Bulldog Stadium in Carthage beginning with the pregame at 7:15 for the 7:30 kickoff by listening to the game on KCOX 1350 AM or by tuning in right here to your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=624:west-sabine-tigers-lovelady-lions&catid=73:games

[quote name="BucketSitR" post="914944" timestamp="1290305685"]
I would like to thank SETXSPORTS.COM for letting me bring West Sabine Tiger football to you this year. I was quite an experience. Thanks, Jordan and Cory for making it happen. There is no question why this is your place for High School sports in all of Texas.
Thanks again,
David Grant
BucketSitR
[/quote]

David,

You guys did a great job! I know that last game was a hard one to call...Looking forward to a full year of West Sabine Football next yr!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124