**NEWTON vs. CAMERON YOE Broadcast/YOE WINS/Comments

WOSgrad

Tough Season for the eagles, Newton was totally out coached in a game that look as if a Jv was playing Varsity. After the 3rd play of the game it was all but decided. CY does have a great squad and some of there receivers made some amazing catches and the QB was very accurate.  Newton showed up for 3 plays and after that it was a total blowout , I hate to say it but after the first quater it looked as if the players had given up.  The picture is getting clear now  there is not very much teaching going on and no adjustments were ever made since EC handed Newton there first district lose. So I say this Get ready for some drama after the playoffs cause in Newton they will be cleaning house soon after the playoffs are over, and only a couple will make it through the cleaning.  ;D

CAMERON YOE ,I think you are probably as good as Daingerfield was last year. you have a tremendous offense and the defense is
solid, not quiet as salty as Daingerfield was last year but definately good. you should win it all but I haven't seen Tatum or Daingerfield this year and they are  way better than us. jmo

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn