Jr MidCounty Madness video request

videoguy

Ok, team moms and coaches;  you know the drill.  We need team rosters before your game Sat.  3 rosters in numerical order and phoentic pronounciations if a name can even be dreamed of being called out wrong.  PLease help us in this matter.  I am so disappointed in parents calling after the game to let us know the stadium announcer or our color announcers on the DVD pronounced a young athlete's name wrong when either no roster was furnished or an incomplete one was given to us.  If it's our fault, I'll fade the heat;  but we are still getting hand written ( not written but scribbled ) rosters during the first quarter of that game.  I should be thrilled we are getting these, but that is where a lot of the trouble stems from.  Incomplete rosters abound. Everyone knows of one or two players on the team whose name is going to give someone fits trying to say it correctly.  Help us out here folks! 
  Email ( [email protected] ) or PM the roster to me BEFORE Friday night  and I will include the full roster on the rolling credits at the end of the game.  Yes, some teams have already done so. . . thank you.
  In answer to the PMs I have been getting-  NISD is again allowing Sheffield Productions to use the video board.  Our announcers on the DVD will be Charlie Jehlen and Nick Canizales:  the voices of Fox 4 and Lamar Football.  Replay decks are already cued up and ready to record.
  A thank you to STJFL and the Jr MidCounty Madness teams for inviting us back this year.  This season, Sheffield Productions has been priviliged enough to tape for 3 local TV stations and Time Warner Cable.  Delayed high school games aired on two stations while KFDM aired theirs live to all of Southeast Texas.  Even with all of that,  our crew votes the STJFL and MidCounty Madness as the most fun to attend, watch and record.  To capture these young athletes on DVD has been exciting and a blessing to remind us what how the true spirit of the game is be upheld.  Special thanks to all coaches invovled in keeping this aspect of the sport alive.  see ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="Gusher" post="912204" timestamp="1290099423"]
What are the game schedules?
[/quote]
9:00  Flag
10:00  Pee Wee
11:30  Junior
1:30    Senior
  Nederland Bulldog Stadium
  If there are other "rivalries" or Bowl series on the high school level out there- the communities should consider what the MidCounty bunch is doing on this "Jr" level series.  It is a fun thing for parents and fans alike, plus another exciting game for the players.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder