Sign in Dayton?

Guest jhamilton

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="912811" timestamp="1290153449"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=76280.msg912415#msg912415 date=1290118591]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=76280.msg912408#msg912408 date=1290117963]
I think....
After the Broncos submerge the Panthers in their annual flee dip, the businesses in Dayton should all put up....

[size=18pt][b]ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/size]

signs!
[/quote]How about a compromise???? I believe that Dayton will ALWAYS BE 19 & 20 4A'S DADDY!
[/quote]
Hmmm, should you be reminded about 1 point a few years back? I guess daddy got a little castrated that night huh? LOL  :D
[/quote]

I am slowly getting over that one, you know what helps? The 55-7 spanking the year before that.

[quote name="Lionfan" post="915432" timestamp="1290351677"]
Several enlarged photographs of the infamous sign are already prominately displayed in the Livingston weight room.

I just pray to the good Lawd we get Dayton in the first round again next year!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

We are the boogie man in Barbers Hill too. Big tires they flip, wearing purple for punishment, etc.

Kinda fun. ;)

The man with the feed store put a sign up about 5 years back that said: Beat The H*&% Outta...(insert team name)

A woman came in the store and asked him if he was the owner and the one that put that on the sign.  He told her that yes he was and that was in reference to our upcoming playoff game.....that he was a big Bronco supporter.  She stated that it offended her and he shouldn't have it displayed.  He told her that if it offended  her, the other side of the sign was for her.  She asked, "What does the other sign say?"  He said, "Corn - $3.25 a bag".  

She got mad and left!  

[quote name="dayton" post="917312" timestamp="1290534444"]
The man with the feed store put a sign up about 5 years back that said: Beat The H*&% Outta...(insert team name)

A woman came in the store and asked him if he was the owner and the one that put that on the sign.  He told her that yes he was and that was in reference to our upcoming playoff game.....that he was a big Bronco supporter.  She stated that it offended her and he shouldn't have it displayed.  He told her that if it offended  her, the other side of the sign was for her.  She asked, "What does the other sign say?"  He said, "Corn - $3.25 a bag".  

She got mad and left!  

[/quote]

:D :D Okay now come clean the tea outta my keyboard!  :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder