Burkeville Baseball

GEODUDE

Well football is over and basketball season is soon to start but wat the kids here at burkeville are waiting for is baseball, yes, baseball. We here at Burkeville have some talent this year lets just hope we can put it to good use. Got some freshman coming up that I hope can fill the roll that we need. According to the coach we might have to make some changes in the defence judging from the talent. We might have to use our 2nd baseman in the outfield but im sure he wont mind. He is a team player and he will play wherever the team needs him or the coach puts him. Good luck to everyone out there this year and best of luck to yall in the upcoming season.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
They are the best RIGHT NOW at all 1A sports in SETX.....people need to give em credit. Dont let the trash talkers at Evadale ruin it for the town. I know they have a horrible rep for trash talking, but there are some good people there. You have to learn to ignore those who tend to bring that town the bad reputation that everyone thinks about them.

Guest Abraham
Please play Evadale in baseball one game!

Evadale is going to DOMINATE EVERY SPORT this year in southeast texas..... Burkeville well all I can say about them is that they will make the playoffs, but as far as dominating anything NOT GONA happen anytime soon.

• 1 month later...
Rose is still the coach but we have A LOT!! of changes being made. We will be a more diciplined and we have good talent. Dont underestimate us. Yes Evadale is very good at all sports, but they aint the best by no means. I think the teams in this district will all be better and have better games. But we will see in the upcoming season.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Abraham" post="921926" timestamp="1291045265"]

Evadale is going to DOMINATE EVERY SPORT this year in southeast texas..... Burkeville well all I can say about them is that they will make the playoffs, but as far as dominating anything NOT GONA happen anytime soon.
[/quote]
I wouldnt say every sport cause you guys have no track team what so ever hahaha.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="960091" timestamp="1296683447"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=76265.msg921926#msg921926 date=1291045265]

[/quote]
I wouldnt say every sport cause you guys have no track team what so ever hahaha.
[/quote]
That is true.. Let me rephrase that.. Evadale is the best in 1a (southeast texas) at football baseball, and basketball IMO ofcourse

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83