Orange, TX Longhorns

td

The boys had a great run. Played until the clock hit 00 00. Never gave up.

Big ups to Coach Domino. You have done a great job with these boys. You've taught them more than just football but many life lesson. I know my boys are better kids for having played for you. You are exactly what a coach should be. As a Dad I just want to say thanks for everything you have done not only to teach me football but the football and life lessons that my boys learn.

I would also like to thank Coach Mavis, Kent, Dave P., Dave B., and Miguel. What a great group of men for my boys to learn from. I would be remiss if I left out our team mom Mrs. Jessica. thanks for all of the hard work on a great season. There were many other behind the scenes parents and family members that it took to make this run.

Over the last 3 weekends we have traveled about 2400-2500 miles. It has been alot of fun. Last but not least I want to thank each and every one of the boys that are responsible for this run. They are the ones that put in the time to make this run that I was allowed to be part of. Thanks boys. You are a special group of kids. Thanks for great memories. 

[quote name="td" post="921235" timestamp="1290955801"]
The boys had a great run. Played until the clock hit 00 00. Never gave up.

Big ups to Coach Domino. You have done a great job with these boys. You've taught them more than just football but many life lesson. I know my boys are better kids for having played for you. You are exactly what a coach should be. As a Dad I just want to say thanks for everything you have done not only to teach me football but the football and life lessons that my boys learn.

I would also like to thank Coach Mavis, Kent, Dave P., Dave B., and Miguel. What a great group of men for my boys to learn from. I would be remiss if I left out our team mom Mrs. Jessica. thanks for all of the hard work on a great season. There were many other behind the scenes parents and family members that it took to make this run.

Over the last 3 weekends we have traveled about 2400-2500 miles. It has been alot of fun. Last but not least I want to thank each and every one of the boys that are responsible for this run. They are the ones that put in the time to make this run that I was allowed to be part of. Thanks boys. You are a special group of kids. Thanks for great memories. 
[/quote]

Nicely put..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder