Klein Oak 31 The Woodlands 14

Guest jhamilton

[quote name="dayton" post="906377" timestamp="1289622962"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=76013.msg906374#msg906374 date=1289622926]
CHOKE
[/quote]

x2
[/quote]

I would say more than two times.  Klein Oak is good, but The Woodlands should have won the game.  Seem to think that games end after the 2nd quarter.  Klein Oak scored 28 unanswered points.  Lack of focus and a desire to win. 

A little Karma for The Woodlands last night. Last week multiple fans where posting about having an "easy win" homecoming game against Conroe in a local paper (even the column on the game concieded the game for The Woodlands before it was played), Conroe is in a huge downyear. Congrats Klein Oak for putting the money-arrogance bunch to rest in their HOME STADIUM. I'm your biggest fan this year from here on out.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="RCOLE68" post="907160" timestamp="1289678029"]
A little Karma for The Woodlands last night. Last week multiple fans where posting about having an "easy win" homecoming game against Conroe in a local paper
[/quote]

Reminds me of the Houston Community Newspaper Dayton edition that covers Hardin. They wrote days before Hardin's game with Buna that "[i]although it was district, Hardin essentially had a "warm up game" vs. the Buna Cougars[/i]".  Buna then pounded them into the ground. Arrogance goes before a fall...     

A little Karma for The Woodlands last night. Last week multiple fans where posting about having an "easy win" homecoming game against Conroe in a local paper (even the column on the game concieded the game for The Woodlands before it was played), Conroe is in a huge downyear. Congrats Klein Oak for putting the money-arrogance bunch to rest in their HOME STADIUM. I'm your biggest fan this year from here on out.
[/quote]

Judging an entire community for what a few people may have posted on an internet site.  Pure genious.

I live in The Woodlands and was at the game last night.  They fought had but got beat by a team that wanted it more.

[/quote]

However, The Woodlands came in with a 9-0 record as opposed to the 1-8 record sported by Conroe with their only win against Atascocita.  Have you seen Conroe this year?  They had their own fans stating publicly that they could do a better job than the coaching staff.  Modesty may not be a strong point in The Woodlands, but that is the Courier throwing their own team under the bus.  The people in Conroe want a change and the Courier stated their displeasure with the direction of the team.     

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124