Bastrop's Josiah Monroe goes off in the 1st round...

[quote name="oldollie" post="905319" timestamp="1289581691"]
It's funny when a 20 4-A game goes like this and a kid throws for 400 yards or runs for 200, it is bad defense not great offense! ;D :D ;)
[/quote]

Name one person in 20-4A that has come close to accounting for 662 yards w/6 TD's in a game....  Please correct me if i'm wrong...

I know Hunter G. from LCM passed for over 400 and ran for somewhere around 100 against LIV. I don't keep stats laying around but LCM scored 57 points and I am almost certain he had a hand in at least 6 of those scores. He passed for 300 against Ned on one leg. ;D But to be honest I was just getting on the 19 4-A guys who make fun of all the offense 20 4-A puts up every week and they say it is bad defense. But I guess you didn't see all the smiley faces. ;D ;D :D :D :).

[quote name="oldollie" post="905338" timestamp="1289582752"]
I know Hunter G. from LCM passed for over 400 and ran for somewhere around 100 against LIV. I don't keep stats laying around but LCM scored 57 points and I am almost certain he had a hand in at least 6 of those scores. He passed for 300 against Ned on one leg. ;D But to be honest I was just getting on the 19 4-A guys who make fun of all the offense 20 4-A puts up every week and they say it is bad defense. But I guess you didn't see all the smiley faces. ;D ;D :D :D :).
[/quote]

Gonzales will probably be college baseball huh?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami