dayton/liberty's jerremy roberts should def. have went pro!

dreski

[quote name="Scooter!" post="900363" timestamp="1289141958"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=75699.msg900254#msg900254 date=1289110751]
BEAST!!!! cody who???...seriously dude was too cold!
[/quote]and thats why Lincoln put him on his rear in the playoffs.   

Carry on...
[/quote]

wow good try he actually went off that game juss didnt have the help... oh yeah he was a sophomore that game btw way haha nice try. one that got converted to rb from qb at that... my point was, he def. had pro caliber talent... as far as off the field... i know him personally and i'll give it to ya... his head was def far from right...

[quote name="dreski" post="900486" timestamp="1289149719"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75699.msg900363#msg900363 date=1289141958]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=75699.msg900254#msg900254 date=1289110751]
BEAST!!!! cody who???...seriously dude was too cold!
[/quote]and thats why Lincoln put him on his rear in the playoffs.   

Carry on...
[/quote]

wow good try he actually went off that game juss didnt have the help... oh yeah he was a sophomore that game btw way haha nice try. one that got converted to rb from qb at that... my point was, he def. had pro caliber talent... as far as off the field... i know him personally and i'll give it to ya... his head was def far from right...
[/quote]nice try? Tell that to the team he led to a LOSS :D

[quote name="Scooter!" post="900545" timestamp="1289153227"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=75699.msg900486#msg900486 date=1289149719]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75699.msg900363#msg900363 date=1289141958]
[/quote]nice try? Tell that to the team he led to a LOSS :D
[/quote]
I was at that game. Bradley perry played for lincoln then right?

14-10... it's not like PA dominated or anything.

[quote name="dreski" post="900553" timestamp="1289153711"]
thx dayton... finally someone with common sense
[/quote]if he was so "all-world" he would have won the game for them. He didnt show me anything IMO. matter of fact i didnt hear too much bout him the next few seasons (wasnt he a soph?)

wow... idiot... u didnt hear too much because he didnt even play his junior yr and transferred to liberty for senior yr but was to hooked on marijuana to stop smoking before games... needless to say... career ender... sophomore qb converted to rb and running a 4.3 -4.4.. forget it... it's pointless... you'll be a hater all your life... facts are he was a 3 star recruit his last yr and he pretty much stop playing his soph yr. had he continued... wow... get a life

He was fast and he was good. It runs in his family, his dad or uncle (not sure which) was the same way. Coach Stewart tried to show him the right way and got him out of trouble in Dayton on one occasion that I know of. This bone-head still did not see the light and kept trying to live the "thug life" and you see where it got him. Wasted Talent are the best two words to describe this one. There is that one guy on every team that has all the heart and try in the world but no talent. Too bad that guy couldnt have had Roberts talent.. sad deal

[quote name="Backflipper" post="900621" timestamp="1289156916"]
He was fast and he was good. It runs in his family, his dad or uncle (not sure which) was the same way. Coach Stewart tried to show him the right way and got him out of trouble in Dayton on one occasion that I know of. This bone-head still did not see the light and kept trying to live the "thug life" and you see where it got him. Wasted Talent are the best two words to describe this one. There is that one guy on every team that has all the heart and try in the world but no talent. Too bad that guy couldnt have had Roberts talent.. sad deal
[/quote]what ever happened to that RB that played in the same backfield with Dakarai? I remember they played PNG in the playoffs that year at Lamar

[quote name="Scooter!" post="900635" timestamp="1289157921"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75699.msg900621#msg900621 date=1289156916]
[/quote]what ever happened to that RB that played in the same backfield with Dakarai? I remember they played PNG in the playoffs that year at Lamar
[/quote]
name was Keithon Edwards.... went and played JUCO... then went into the military I believe. I think he's doing well in life. Lots of family in Dayton, someone on this site knows better than I do.

He was a good one!!!

[quote name="dayton" post="900747" timestamp="1289162265"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75699.msg900635#msg900635 date=1289157921]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=75699.msg900621#msg900621 date=1289156916]
[/quote]
name was Keithon Edwards.... went and played JUCO... then went into the military I believe. I think he's doing well in life. Lots of family in Dayton, someone on this site knows better than I do.

He was a good one!!!
[/quote]that dude was a hoss!

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="900833" timestamp="1289166658"]
My boy Derrick Briggs was cold before Dakari came along. RIP DB
[/quote]
The Bronco's record with Derrick playing on varsity was somewhere around 3 and 24. He was a good athlete and a very smart kid. He just had really bad coaching and some bad decisions off the field. He was a good friend of mine from the time we were 5 till he passed.
(not totally sure of the record but that figure is somewhat close)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124