Pasadena Memorial vs. P.A. Memorial Predictions GOD HELP US!

just looked at the play-off bracket. i see a possible La Porte Vs. Port Arthur Memorial  rematch for the state tourny.  La Porte side of town is winner of 6-4 FB Travisl and 7-3 Clear Creek. the winner of the area round game will most likely face Winner of 7-3 Cy Woods and Ike (how is Ike, i know WB played them).  P.A. Memorial win against Pasadena memorial you most likely will face elkins although dickinson may suprise (home field advantage). and then a most likely match up with alief taylor.  I'm like DISTRICT 21-5A odds in this one.

[quote name="LP0175" post="901691" timestamp="1289238089"]
just looked at the play-off bracket. i see a possible La Porte Vs. Port Arthur Memorial  rematch for the state tourny.  La Porte side of town is winner of 6-4 FB Travisl and 7-3 Clear Creek. the winner of the area round game will most likely face Winner of 7-3 Cy Woods and Ike (how is Ike, i know WB played them).  P.A. Memorial win against Pasadena memorial you most likely will face elkins although dickinson may suprise (home field advantage). and then a most likely match up with alief taylor.  I'm like DISTRICT 21-5A odds in this one.
[/quote]
I see Alief Taylor rising above these teams with LP not far behind.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami