** TIME FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL IN BEAUMONT **

SgtRey

[size=14pt][b]I CHALLENGE ALL BEAUMONT[/b][/size] TO SHOW SUPPORT TO [size=16pt][b][color=blue]BO[/color][color=maroon]TH[/color][/b][/size] OF OUR TEAMS HEADING IN TO  THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR...YOU WEAR YOUR [color=maroon]COL[/color][color=blue]ORS[/color] IN SUPPORT....

LET THE ROYAL [color=blue]BLUE[/color] AND LIPSTICK[color=red] RED[/color] (WHICH HELPS WEED WITH THE CHICKS!) SIT AMONG THE [color=maroon]MAROON[/color] AND [color=#151b8d]GRAY[/color].

AND LET THE [color=maroon]MAROON[/color] AND [color=#151b8d]GRAY[/color] SIT AMONG THE ROYAL [color=blue]BLUE[/color] AND LIPSTICK [color=red]RED[/color]!!!

AND OF COURSE WE WELCOME OUR OZEN PANTHERS TO REPRESENT WITH THEIR [color=navy]COL[/color][color=goldenrod]ORS[/color] PROUDLY!

TO A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN FOR BEAUMONT!!!

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="899110" timestamp="1289053826"]

[size=14pt][b]I CHALLENGE ALL BEAUMONT[/b][/size] TO SHOW SUPPORT TO [size=16pt][b][color=blue]BO[/color][color=maroon]TH[/color][/b][/size] OF OUR TEAMS HEADING IN TO  THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR...YOU WEAR YOUR [color=maroon]COL[/color][color=blue]ORS[/color] IN SUPPORT....

LET THE ROYAL [color=blue]BLUE[/color] AND LIPSTICK[color=red] RED[/color] (WHICH HELPS WEED WITH THE CHICKS!) SIT AMONG THE [color=maroon]MAROON[/color] AND [color=#151b8d]GRAY[/color].

AND LET THE [color=maroon]MAROON[/color] AND [color=#151b8d]GRAY[/color] SIT AMONG THE ROYAL [color=blue]BLUE[/color] AND LIPSTICK [color=red]RED[/color]!!!

AND OF COURSE WE WELCOME OUR OZEN PANTHERS TO REPRESENT WITH THEIR [color=navy]COL[/color][color=goldenrod]ORS[/color] PROUDLY!

TO A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN FOR BEAUMONT!!!

[/quote]

Good post, and good luck.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="899143" timestamp="1289055172"]
Ye indeed!  I have obligations with my Jags, but if we play on different days, I may show up to the Brook game with that ugly blue shirt you gave me!  Lol
[/quote]

I understand...you guys play at Galena Park on Friday?

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="899178" timestamp="1289058096"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75649.msg899143#msg899143 date=1289055172]
Ye indeed!  I have obligations with my Jags, but if we play on different days, I may show up to the Brook game with that ugly blue shirt you gave me!  Lol
[/quote]

I understand...you guys play at Galena Park on Friday?
[/quote]I have no idea...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder