Central vs. Galena Park Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="904002" timestamp="1289479420"]
OK, gonna now have to go with Galena Park in this one.  Figure why not go ahead and coplete the sweep of 20-4A. If Central can't copete against PNG, can't give them much credit for beating the other weak teams.

[/quote]Thats great!  And you think I gave yall a snowball's chance against PN-G? 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="904014" timestamp="1289480397"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75641.msg904002#msg904002 date=1289479420]
OK, gonna now have to go with Galena Park in this one.  Figure why not go ahead and coplete the sweep of 20-4A. If Central can't copete against PNG, can't give them much credit for beating the other weak teams.

[/quote]Thats great!  And you think I gave yall a snowball's chance against PN-G? 
[/quote]

Gonna cost you $15 bucks too.........  ;D ;D ;D I'll buy you lunch at Richards to help with your loss.  ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="904022" timestamp="1289480827"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75641.msg904014#msg904014 date=1289480397]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75641.msg904002#msg904002 date=1289479420]

[/quote]

Gonna cost you $15 bucks too.........  ;D ;D ;D I'll buy you lunch at Richards to help with your loss.  ;)
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

I'm picking GP in a close game.No pun intended to Central but they've struggled vs.Lumberton and then fell on their face vs.PNG.3 weeks ago Central looked great and I thought the Jags had enuff to make another good run.Prove me wrong Jags and bring it from the start 8) :o ;) 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="904148" timestamp="1289492651"]
I'm picking GP in a close game.No pun intended to Central but they've struggled vs.Lumberton and then fell on their face vs.PNG.3 weeks ago Central looked great and I thought the Jags had enuff to make another good run.Prove me wrong Jags and bring it from the start 8) :o ;) 8)
[/quote]

Forgot to tell you I saw a Jaguar eating a fresh killed Deer near your house.......  ;D ;D ;D

Sorry for the late comeback but woke up from my evening nap in the raw when I heard a awful comotion out in the chicken house.I grabbed my twice bbl.12 ga.and waiting for that jaguar to come out when ole blue my hound stuck his cold nose to my rear end and I've been cleaning chickens all afternoon ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="904594" timestamp="1289521717"]
Sorry for the late comeback but woke up from my evening nap in the raw when I heard a awful comotion out in the chicken house.I grabbed my twice bbl.12 ga.and waiting for that jaguar to come out when ole blue my hound stuck his cold nose to my rear end and I've been cleaning chickens all afternoon ;D
[/quote]
:D :D :D Chickens better than crow! :D :D :D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="905119" timestamp="1289568535"]
Might have to check this one out after work this evening.  I'm pulling for 19-4A, but it's hard to root against Central.  Hopefully, this one will be a really good game.  I think Central wins this one.
[/quote]

You know the military found men were dying in combat because they were unable to shoot someone before they were shot themselves. They begin teaching tem to shoot at silouet targets that looked like soldiers, and now terrorist.  Point being, if it's hard rooting agiainst Central, just practice.  Let me help you. 

Repeat this sentence 31 times to build the habit:  "Central sucks, win Galena Park."  Time tested fail-proof fix for your issue.  ;D ;D

This message approved and paid for by the Anti-Pink Shirt Campain

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami