Dayton vs. C.E. King Game Thread/Dayton Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="liltex" post="898579" timestamp="1289015956"]
King HC should have took the player who threw the punch after the game resumed after the 4 ejections and he should have sent #14 To the showers for tauting the Bronco coaches,players and the fans.I say they are totally out of control over there.Back on topic Dayton was a load tonight but Coach Stewart was cool hand Luke keeping the 2nd string offense in the entire second half.
[/quote] I agree on that #14 should have been sent to the showers... Ok someone said over there in the BH/Crosby game thread that if a player is ejected from the game UIL states that they can't play for the next 2 games... Or someone said that they were 99.99% sure that is correct.. Does anyone know for sure?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="898594" timestamp="1289016243"]
I agree Liltex #14 was really showing his true colors. # 89 should be kicked out of school for what he did. Did anyone else see him kick Chambers in the nads? Talk about a low blow. While he was down at that! We might as well been playing the prison team from the Longest Yard movie!
[/quote] Yeah - I watched him do that after the play and then after he kicked him he punched him for good measure and walked off slapping his chest like he did something  - all the while Chamber's was on the ground - can you say animal -

[quote name="octfeb" post="898607" timestamp="1289016354"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=75622.msg898579#msg898579 date=1289015956]
King HC should have took the player who threw the punch after the game resumed after the 4 ejections and he should have sent #14 To the showers for tauting the Bronco coaches,players and the fans.I say they are totally out of control over there.Back on topic Dayton was a load tonight but Coach Stewart was cool hand Luke keeping the 2nd string offense in the entire second half.
[/quote] I agree on that #14 should have been sent to the showers... Ok someone said over there in the BH/Crosby game thread that if a player is ejected from the game UIL states that they can't play for the next 2 games... Or someone said that they were 99.99% sure that is correct.. Does anyone know for sure?
[/quote] Who got ejectected for Dayton ?

[quote name="jayhawk" post="898652" timestamp="1289016950"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75622.msg898607#msg898607 date=1289016354]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=75622.msg898579#msg898579 date=1289015956]
[/quote] Who got ejectected for Dayton ?
[/quote]Umm was told Jamod<----spelling don't know the last name and didn't hear who the other one was...

Here is the UIL exception to the NCAA rule:

9-2-2-d-pen UIL: Disqualification is for remainder of game only. UIL District Committees may apply additional disciplinary action.

Ejected players are eligible for the next game according to the UIL.  Now it is up to Dayton's local policy regarding player ejections.

[quote name="agtman" post="898695" timestamp="1289017644"]
Who started the fight? Do we know? I understand frustration, but this is getting out of hand.

[/quote]
From what I saw, #14 started the whole thing. After the kick return was over, for some reason he went all prison yard on every Dayton player in the vicinity. After that, everyone got involved. I think # 84 and # 5 were ejected for Dayton. Not real sure about 84 though.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="898731" timestamp="1289018148"]
[quote author=agtman link=topic=75622.msg898695#msg898695 date=1289017644]
Who started the fight? Do we know? I understand frustration, but this is getting out of hand.

[/quote]
From what I saw, #14 started the whole thing. After the kick return was over, for some reason he went all prison yard on every Dayton player in the vicinity. After that, everyone got involved. I think # 84 and # 5 were ejected for Dayton. Not real sure about 84 though.
[/quote] I dunno.. All i know is the fight started.. I would think that Dayton didn't start it.. BECAUSE... they had no reason to... They were already way ahead.. they had no reason... But as for who got ejected.. like I said I was told Jamod (how ever you spell it) and don't know who the other was... BUT you know how that grapevine is some grapes fall off and new leaves grow by the time it gets to you...

Thanks for the info. After reading the this thread, i read the crosby/bh thread. another fight. from what i read...wasn't there...appears crosby (who was behind also) starts that. i agree that Dayton should have no reason to start it, the whoopin' was already in full swing. perhaps i'm just too old these days but starting stuff does no one any good. any shots they take can be retailiated on the rest of the game by their opponents. no use in beating on that. fact is the Bronx are awesome.

Okay I gotta know if anyone else saw this play. It was early in the game, first quarter I think. Broncos have the ball and they're driving. Somewhere around mid field. King is lined up in their 4-3 defense. Herrera drops back to pass and all the Dayton offensive lineman step back to pass block. Then the magic happens.....all the O-linemen, at the same exact time drop down low and take out the legs of the King line. The whole defensive line dropped to the ground like a curtain on a bad one-act play!

Herrera then completes a 15 yd. pass over the middle for a first down. I'm telling you it was a thing of beauty! I don't know if Wadzeck or Hamilton said anything on the radio, but you could hear me hollering. I've never seen anything like it. I was sitting behind one of the offensive lineman's Dad, and he heard me commenting on the play. He said they had practiced that to help the QB be able to see better.

The excellent coaching of the offensive and defensive lines has really been superb. That one play was worth the price of my ticket.

Guest whoabroncos09
I heard that there wasn't anybody from Dayton ejected. What I heard was it was two of Kings players and the two coaches that walked them to the lockerroom. Idk if that is right, but that is what I heard. I will find out for sure though.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="898959" timestamp="1289028618"]
I heard that there wasn't anybody from Dayton ejected. What I heard was it was two of Kings players and the two coaches that walked them to the lockerroom. Idk if that is right, but that is what I heard. I will find out for sure though.
[/quote] That is not right... two king players two dayton players and four penalties two for king and two for dayton.... 

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="bronco10" post="899551" timestamp="1289078966"]
Noone from Dayton team got kick out the game...if anything it was two player's and two coaches from C.E. King that went to the locker room. All of our players was still on the field :)
[/quote]
They were ejected. I talked to Zay. He said he was ejected.

[quote name="bronco10" post="899551" timestamp="1289078966"]
Noone from Dayton team got kick out the game...if anything it was two player's and two coaches from C.E. King that went to the locker room. All of our players was still on the field :)
[/quote] NO.. two king players two dayton players and four penalties two for king and two for dayton... No coaches were ejected...

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="octfeb" post="899580" timestamp="1289079871"]
[quote author=bronco10 link=topic=75622.msg899551#msg899551 date=1289078966]
[/quote] NO.. two king players two dayton players and four penalties two for king and two for dayton... No coaches were ejected...
[/quote] and the two from Dayton were Xavier Baldwin and St. Andre. I'm not sure what his first name is.

[quote name="whoabroncos09" post="899605" timestamp="1289080549"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75622.msg899580#msg899580 date=1289079871]
[quote author=bronco10 link=topic=75622.msg899551#msg899551 date=1289078966]
[/quote] and the two from Dayton were Xavier Baldwin and St. Andre. I'm not sure what his first name is.
[/quote] Jamoud<--- spelling on that

[quote name="oldrock" post="900392" timestamp="1289144653"]
Anybody know if that #14 from CE King is an underlassman.  I'm sure the Broncos would like to see him next year for some good clean fun on the football field.  I took video of him taunting our sideline.  He really didn't know what he was causing.
[/quote]lol, wished you could share that video with us. i'd love to see it again ;D

[quote name="knightrider" post="900410" timestamp="1289145466"]
[quote author=oldrock link=topic=75622.msg900392#msg900392 date=1289144653]
Anybody know if that #14 from CE King is an underlassman.  I'm sure the Broncos would like to see him next year for some good clean fun on the football field.  I took video of him taunting our sideline.  He really didn't know what he was causing.
[/quote]lol, wished you could share that video with us. i'd love to see it again ;D
[/quote] yeah me too

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83