West Orange-Stark vs. Hardin-Jefferson Game Thread/WO-S Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898474" timestamp="1289014251"]
WOS running up the score! I hope HJ do the same to them in basketball!
[/quote]

Here we go.....WOS had their 2nd string QB in from the 2nd Qtr on and guys running the ball that have not ran it all season.  It was 42-0 in the 1st Qtr...if WOS was running up the score, it would have been worse than this.  I don't recall a pass all night (might have been a few but I spent some time enjoying the good concession stand).  

Get a few facts before you throw those kind of statements around

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kicker" post="898503" timestamp="1289014770"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75617.msg898486#msg898486 date=1289014482]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898474#msg898474 date=1289014251]
WOS running up the score! I hope HJ do the same to them in basketball!
[/quote]

umm... they didn't run up the score...
just take that trash some where else...
WOS pulled their starters in the 3rd (by what was posted above) and the remainder was scored from 2nd and 3rd stringers...
only starter i can imagine being in there till the 4th at least is the QB.

[/quote] we actually agree on something, lol. But our starting qb was pulled in the first quarter. Most of the points were scored by 3rd stringers.
[/quote]

wow... i cant believe it!
is the world coming to an end??? lol im jk.

i figured he'd still be in there just to work on some plays that yal may not run but once every couple games...

didn't realize 2nd / 3rd stringers were in the majority of the time... figured WOS' style was to play the first half then rest them so they didn't get rusty...

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898498" timestamp="1289014653"]
70-0 is running up the score! Give me a break dude!
[/quote]  no it is not. Obviously you have no idea what its like to be on a team that is dominant. We were trying NOT to score. You can't tell a freshman who gets to play his first varsity game to sit down when he intercepts a ball. Give me a break.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898505" timestamp="1289014821"]
Hey kicker I'm selling this crap to you since your full of it! 70-0? Get real! 56-0 or even 49-0! You see a team is defeated and has nothing left and you poor points on the board like this is the BCS! Get real and you take this trash out! You guys are all a joke!
[/quote]

NEWS FLASH:

This just in! When you are up and a team cant physically step up and stop you from scoring you are supposed to kneel the ball to get ready for the Victory formation in the playoffs! New technique just handed down by NFL coaches!

Cooper you know better! This isn't the BCS! 70-0??? Run QB sneak and punt! The score was ran up regardless! 70-0 84-0 doesn't matter. When do you call the dogs off! I remember WOS beat Lincoln 84-0 and in basketball Lincoln returned the favor at the Beehive by 52! What goes around comes around.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898505" timestamp="1289014821"]
Hey kicker I'm selling this crap to you since your full of it! 70-0? Get real! 56-0 or even 49-0! You see a team is defeated and has nothing left and you poor points on the board like this is the BCS! Get real and you take this trash out! You guys are all a joke!
[/quote]  yeah, were a joke. Stop playing with fire, and go play you flute at band camp before you stirr up a hornet nest.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898521" timestamp="1289015156"]
Cooper you know better! This isn't the BCS! 70-0??? Run QB sneak and punt! The score was ran up regardless! 70-0 84-0 doesn't matter. When do you call the dogs off! I remember WOS beat Lincoln 84-0 and in basketball Lincoln returned the favor at the Beehive by 52! What goes around comes around.
[/quote]ahhhh, kinda makes since now. You must be from Lincoln and felt that 84 point beatdown. That was a long time ago. Here's a news flash. If you don't want to get beat bad, then don't give up. Go pester another thread.

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="898518" timestamp="1289015121"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=75617.msg898505#msg898505 date=1289014821]
[/quote]

NEWS FLASH:

This just in! When you are up and a team cant physically step up and stop you from scoring you are supposed to kneel the ball to get ready for the Victory formation in the playoffs! New technique just handed down by NFL coaches!
[/quote]

So do you get in the victory formation from the 1st Q on and kneel it the whole game?  How about getting some other guys some reps in case someone goes down in the playoffs?  Can't believe I am taking time to respond to this idiot....its official...I am bored.  I am hoping he is actually intelligent(not likely) and just enjoying getting us fired up

No kicker, I played for Silsbee basketball 96-98 and we called the dogs off many teams! If were up 25 and we see this team is pathetic, then we stalled the ball for as long as we could! We never tried to emabarrase a team! Seems you never played on a winning team! Youmight know much about that! I also saw Yates beat the balls off schools last year by 135 and 150 points! Was that right! Maybe your the kind of guy who would agree with beat downs like that.

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="898545" timestamp="1289015508"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75617.msg898518#msg898518 date=1289015121]
[/quote]

NEWS FLASH:

[/quote]

So do you get in the victory formation from the 1st Q on and kneel it the whole game?  How about getting some other guys some reps in case someone goes down in the playoffs?  Can't believe I am taking time to respond to this idiot....its official...I am bored.  I am hoping he is actually intelligent(not likely) and just enjoying getting us fired up
[/quote]

umm... i was being sarcastic...?
pretty obvious with the way i've been posting the the past few....

so are you sure you're not the idiot? cause it was pretty obvious i was being sarcastic...

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="898564" timestamp="1289015760"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=75617.msg898545#msg898545 date=1289015508]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75617.msg898518#msg898518 date=1289015121]
[/quote]

NEWS FLASH:

[/quote]

[/quote]

so are you sure you're not the idiot? cause it was pretty obvious i was being sarcastic...
[/quote]

My most sincere apologies!!  I must be tired....it is obvious now.  I was reading posts after I had typed a posts and didnt catch all of it.  I thought BadSanta was  giving some more of his wisdom.  Again...FootballFan I am sorry

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="898590" timestamp="1289016157"]
[quote author=FootballFan96 link=topic=75617.msg898564#msg898564 date=1289015760]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=75617.msg898545#msg898545 date=1289015508]
[/quote]

NEWS FLASH:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My most sincere apologies!!  I must be tired....it is obvious now.  I was reading posts after I had typed a posts and didnt catch all of it.  I thought BadSanta was  giving some more of his wisdom.  Again...FootballFan I am sorry
[/quote]

Yeah, I got two posts crossed up.  Still no excuse

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="898586" timestamp="1289016088"]
Footballfan I guess your bored so thats why you resond you idiot! When did you play ball in the 50's before the face mask? Dude get real! Go schuck some peas or drive your John Deer tractor around the barn! You know nothing of football!
[/quote]

you wanna know when i played?
i played my Junior year when BC went 0-10 and lost to WOS 76-0 or relatively close to that...
you NEVER saw us saying "they ran up the score" WHY?! because we SUCKED! we couldn't stop a play if they just walked it! how do i know they called the dogs off? well i got to the QB in the 1st Quarter and guess what! it was a different one in the 2nd!

my senior year they beat us just as bad! and we had a 500 season...
the very few idiots like you said they ran it up but guess what! WE COULDN'T PHYSICALLY STOP THEM.

if the other HC takes out ALL starters and puts in JV / Freshman and still scores then OBVIOUSLY they aren't running it up!