Anahuac at Hardin Game Thread/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

Final Score was 51-28 Anahuac Wins!! This is a good win for the Panthers to prepare for the playoffs. Hey Anahuac fans how about them "Old School" jerseys the boys had on I like them. How about the Panther Offense, I talked to the stats guys he told me that Anahuac had 548 rushing yards and that Justin Albritton had 8 carries for 194 yards and 3 td's and also Martice Henry had 15 carries and 185 yards and 1 td. Congrats to players and coaches on another winnig season.

[quote name="et531303" post="898990" timestamp="1289047419"]
Final Score was 51-28 Anahuac Wins!! This is a good win for the Panthers to prepare for the playoffs. Hey Anahuac fans how about them "Old School" jerseys the boys had on I like them. How about the Panther Offense, I talked to the stats guys he told me that Anahuac had 548 rushing yards and that Justin Albritton had 8 carries for 194 yards and 3 td's and also Martice Henry had 15 carries and 185 yards and 1 td. Congrats to players and coaches on another winnig season.
[/quote]

Good job by Barbay by sitting starters a good portion of this game, plus we'll have some players that were wearing street clothes back for the playoffs!  Dang, Martice had a great game and Albritton averaged 24yds a carry!!!  Both will be back next season so get ready 10 2A!!!  I'm all about the throwback jerseys, but I can't say that I really liked the ones we had on last night...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83