Bridge City

Congrats on a great season, Lady Cardinals!  Very impressed with the fight you showed after having to make adjustments without your starting setter---shows a lot of poise.  You girls always fight no matter what---makes you very enjoyable to watch.  Be happy with your season....it was your hard work that got you in the post-season!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="East TX" post="909773" timestamp="1289844004"]
What a good season for the short girls....it took the Regional Champs to take them out of the Bracket play, just like last year.  Good luck to Columbus, you certainly were the best team BC played all season!  Go upset Lucus Lovejoy at the State Tourney.
[/quote]

I've really thought about if I should respond b/c I figure I might offend you and I don't want to. I just have a different opinion I guess. From the stands BC doesn't look all that short to me. I thought they had about 5 girls or so that were 5'8" or taller. I could be wrong on that...it's hard to tell how tall people are from the stands. I don't agree that it took the Regional Champs to take BC out. It took the Regional Champs to take LaGrange out since LaGrange lost to them in the Regional Championship. BC just happened to lose to the Regional Champions. Fact is, even if BC would have beat Columbus and Caldwell last year, they probably would not have made it past Tarkington. With that said, I think the BC girls had a great season and that group of girls has been fun to watch for the past two years. The had one of the smartest OH I've seen around here in a while. Great season 21-3A

It really doesn't matter, but for the record, BC had 1 kid 5'9" and 2 kids 5'8" (or maybe a bit under that), and the rest were 5'6" or shorter.  I agree with not being able to judge height from the stands.  I think the short comment was just a funny remark that has been made due to the fact that BC always seemed to be lacking in height & that's why they fought so hard at defense.  Hey, it worked for China in the early days...why not go with it?!!!  LOL  But, I'm agreeing with the great season.  And, we'll never know how far they could've gone without the losses to Caldwell & Columbus...doesn't matter---just say BEST of Luck to the final four!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami