Montgomery vs. Barbers Hill predictions

[quote name="VBhubby" post="896347" timestamp="1288880780"]
I wouldn't put much into a TGCA ranking it not much more than a ranking based off popularity and a teams overall record. 17-4A is much tougher district to make it in. ANY, playoff team in 17-4A would win district  in 18, 19, 20-4A. Montgomery in 3!!!
[/quote]
I agree with that. 17-4a is a very good district because so many kids live in that area. but you never told me the reasoning of your 3 and out...

The original thread was, "who you got". That's what I got, Montgomerey in 3. My reasoning is that I've seen B-Hill play and I've seen the teams that Montgomery has beat. Would I like to see B-Hill win? Yes, i would love for someone to beat a 17-4A team before the start having to beat each other in the next round. But, the fact is B-Hill really hasn't beat anybody. Frienswood maybe? But they didnt even win their district. Mongomery is only the 3rd seed in their district. But that district included Magnolia, Brenham, Stratford Waller. The fact is for the last 2 months Montgomery has been playing just to stay alive. B-Hill has been coasting. But, who knows. Let the girls decide it on the court. My moneys on Montgomery. 

Maybe, Coach Leanord has made some adjustments and got the level of play up since the last time I saw them play. The last time i saw B-Hill play i wasn't that impressed with what was then the #6 ranked team in the state. But, that's my opinion and this America so i can shoot when asked. I just don't think the level of play in 18, 19, and 20-4A is up there with 17.

[quote name="VBhubby" post="896391" timestamp="1288884226"]
Looked at both teams schedules B-Hill and Brenham never played each other. Didn't even go to the same tourneys. Hard to believe they beat Brenham.
[/quote]
sorry i didnt mean Brenham. i saw that after. They did beat Dickenson and Friendswood which Dickenson did beat Brenham. check it out

[quote name="VBhubby" post="896421" timestamp="1288885303"]
Oh, ok. So B-Hill beat Dickenson, Dickenson beat Brenham, Brenham beat Montgomery. I got it now... Yeah Barbers Hill in 3. We'll see tonight. I hope your right.......
[/quote]
i dont think BH wins in 3. no doubt montgomery is a very good team. it will be a nail biter in all games played maybe two of them going higher than 25.

17-4A is a tough district so Montgomery did play a tougher schedule.  BH has seven seniors that can play... The only question is how bad they want a trip to the state tournament..?  They will represent for the "east of 45" schools well I'm sure.  They typically start slow, but don't leave early if they get down.  Looking forward to seeing this matchup tonight to see if those State rankings and Chronicle polls mean anything.

BH in 5, I want to watch more v-ball next week!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami