Has Brenham Really Played Anybody?

[quote name="kicker" post="896480" timestamp="1288889366"]
[quote author=RCOLE68 link=topic=75448.msg895317#msg895317 date=1288754583]
I'm stating how good Brenham is. Dobbins was out for 3 games and has played 2 Qtrs (8 carries) in the last two games. Those numbers do not mean anything. Montgomery offense could have run the stats up but have stopped at HALFTIME. Believe what you want. The playoffs will be a judge for the future.
[/quote]

RCOLE, what team is your helmet on your avatar? Been trying to figure that out.
[/quote]

Montgomery Bears I believe.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="896483" timestamp="1288889410"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=75448.msg896480#msg896480 date=1288889366]
[quote author=RCOLE68 link=topic=75448.msg895317#msg895317 date=1288754583]
I'm stating how good Brenham is. Dobbins was out for 3 games and has played 2 Qtrs (8 carries) in the last two games. Those numbers do not mean anything. Montgomery offense could have run the stats up but have stopped at HALFTIME. Believe what you want. The playoffs will be a judge for the future.
[/quote]

RCOLE, what team is your helmet on your avatar? Been trying to figure that out.
[/quote]

Montgomery Bears I believe.
[/quote]

Correct you are sir.

There's a long way to go, but another Aledo vs Brenham game is very probable.  Both teams are legit and they have proven it week in and week out! 

I know more about Aledo because I've seen them play 3 times this year....Grey is obviously their key player, but if you stack the box with 8 (which is about the only way to slow him down) then they will kill you with the play action pass...Seems simple, but they are a well-oiled machine and they don't make many mistakes.  Defensively, they fly to the ball and gang tackled really well.....They also do a great job of mixing up stunts and blitzes to confuse the offense, which in turn gets them a lot of QB sacks and pressures.   

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="896318" timestamp="1288878890"]
I personally want to see Brenham kick the crap out of Stratford. They were one of the dirtiest teams we played all year if not the dirtiest. They ran that mouth from the coin toss on, even after the final gun, they couldn't take their beating like a man, and still had to trash talk all the way to their buses. They should be glad Leroy Dobbins was out with knee surgery, or it would have been worse. Our backup Tevin House put 260 yards on them on 23 carries. I can't STAND Stratford, they have always thought they were better than everyone else, and that arrogant prick that single-handedly put Texas Tech football in the toilet, because his son wears a skirt, is a fine example of Stratford material. Their fans are rude, crude and obnoxious, and nothing would please me better than to see the Cubs give a good shillelagh shellacking to that backside real good tonight.  105 PRIDE!   
[/quote]

Wow I was out country for our game with Statford, asked my son about this and he said the same thing, dirtiest players and coaches he has played on the field this year. No one has talked more trash than Stratford did this year.  On the flip side, classiest batch was La Marque and Santa Fe, very intense rivals, but very classy players. I can understand the emotion after drilling down with my son, and why will teenage boys not talk about things with out being grilled??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin