QUESTION

LULUJUJU

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="894942" timestamp="1288728616"]
LULUJUJU your still pooping off at the mouth. Dang I thought youd be out of steam by now. Ok here we go: What are you doing at a PNG football game if you hate them? There is were you first loose credit with me. Second you are a hater straight up like it or not. Third you threaten people like a very immature child like say maybe a high school kid but wait most are more mature than that. Fourth you spend more time chasing PNG people around than you do anything else on here so I gotta assume that you are still living somewere in the past were either 1) you were dumped by a PNG girl 2) more likley, giving you want to beat up everybody so bad from PNG is that you got smoked by some PNG kid back when you were in school or 3) your favorite team is no longer around. probably all of the above.
[/quote]

Look here you idiot!!!!!!!  Loosing credit with you doesnt mean a sh$t to me.......And by the way, none of what you posted is TRUE.....Show me one place where I have threatened people....I have called you OUT.....Theres a difference.......You hide behind your keyboard..I DONT.. I stated that I would tell you or ANYONE else that what I say on here I will say to their FACE!!!!!!  Is that threat!!!!!!! NO, thats being a MAN...Unlike YOU!!!!!!!!!!! 

you run your mouth and then post to get back on the topic........I told you I was going to the game for one reason........And one reason only!!!!!!!!!  I dont pick fights nor do I start trouble....Thats not my style..I wanna see if there is ONE MAN willing to say to me what you say behind your computer........AND IF YOU DARE TO SAY ONE THING TO ME I PROMISE THAT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE IS GONNA LIKE IT!!!!!!!

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="894955" timestamp="1288729645"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=75397.msg894942#msg894942 date=1288728616]
LULUJUJU your still pooping off at the mouth. Dang I thought youd be out of steam by now. Ok here we go: What are you doing at a PNG football game if you hate them? There is were you first loose credit with me. Second you are a hater straight up like it or not. Third you threaten people like a very immature child like say maybe a high school kid but wait most are more mature than that. Fourth you spend more time chasing PNG people around than you do anything else on here so I gotta assume that you are still living somewere in the past were either 1) you were dumped by a PNG girl 2) more likley, giving you want to beat up everybody so bad from PNG is that you got smoked by some PNG kid back when you were in school or 3) your favorite team is no longer around. probably all of the above.
[/quote]

Look here you idiot!!!!!!!  Loosing credit with you doesnt mean a sh$t to me.......And by the way, none of what you posted is TRUE.....Show me one place where I have threatened people....I have called you OUT.....Theres a difference.......You hide behind your keyboard..I DONT.. I stated that I would tell you or ANYONE else that what I say on here I will say to their FACE!!!!!!  Is that threat!!!!!!! NO, thats being a MAN...Unlike YOU!!!!!!!!!!! 
[/quote]So someone takes you up on that, Then what ?

Easy LULUJUJU ----your question has been answered regarding the topic.  Dont want to loose knowledgable guys before the playoffs.  Need to keep the posting power where it is.  Hang on .

Now, let me respond to the item #2 regarding geting dumped by a PNG girl.  That IMO would not be a life changing event. Especially for a dude that had his loyalty to the Red Hussers.  ;)

If PAM could run the field like they did, the would be undefeated.  :)

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="894967" timestamp="1288730454"]
you run your mouth and then post to get back on the topic........I told you I was going to the game for one reason........And one reason only!!!!!!!!!  I dont pick fights nor do I start trouble....Thats not my style..I wanna see if there is ONE MAN willing to say to me what you say behind your computer........AND IF YOU DARE TO SAY ONE THING TO ME I PROMISE THAT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE IS GONNA LIKE IT!!!!!!!
[/quote]

LULUJUJU, one more post like this and folks will have to say it to your face because you won't be able to see it here.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="894979" timestamp="1288731661"]
Easy LULUJUJU ----your question has been answered regarding the topic.  Dont want to loose knowledgable guys before the playoffs.  Need to keep the posting power where it is.  Hang on .

Now, let me respond to the item #2 regarding geting dumped by a PNG girl.  That IMO would not be a life changing event. Especially for a dude that had his loyalty to the Red Hussers.   ;)

If PAM could run the field like they did, they would be undefeated.   :)
[/quote]

Like I said I dont threaten people esp on a computer....I am telling you now that you and I will have a problem........I have found out who you are......And problems with me are not a one time event!!!!!! They are life long......Take this comment anyway you want and do whatever you want with it.......I now know who you are!!!!!!!!!  I wont respond to your idiotic comments again but you will see how i will respond to you......Take that as a threat  Take that as a promise and take it to the cops  I could careless........You have started a war that you wont win!!!!!!!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="894987" timestamp="1288732047"]
[quote author=LULUJUJU link=topic=75397.msg894967#msg894967 date=1288730454]
you run your mouth and then post to get back on the topic........I told you I was going to the game for one reason........And one reason only!!!!!!!!!  I dont pick fights nor do I start trouble....Thats not my style..I wanna see if there is ONE MAN willing to say to me what you say behind your computer........AND IF YOU DARE TO SAY ONE THING TO ME I PROMISE THAT YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE IS GONNA LIKE IT!!!!!!!
[/quote]

LULUJUJU, one more post like this and folks will have to say it to your face because you won't be able to see it here.
[/quote]
I think the "Question" has been answered anyway WOSgrad...

ALL IN FAVOR TO LOCK THIS UP SAY "EYE", "I", "IGH", "HAY"(in Spanish), "IEE"!!!

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="894992" timestamp="1288732431"]
Like I said I dont threaten people esp on a computer....I am telling you now that you and I will have a problem........I have found out who you are......And problems with me are not a one time event!!!!!! They are life long......Take this comment anyway you want and do whatever you want with it.......I now know who you are!!!!!!!!!  I wont respond to your idiotic comments again but you will see how i will respond to you......Take that as a threat  Take that as a promise and take it to the cops  I could careless........You have started a war that you wont win!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="894992" timestamp="1288732431"]
[b][size=12pt]Like I said I dont threaten people esp on a computer[/[/size]b]....I am telling you now that you and I will have a problem........I have found out who you are......And problems with me are not a one time event!!!!!! They are life long......Take this comment anyway you want and do whatever you want with it.......I now know who you are!!!!!!!!!  I wont respond to your idiotic comments again but you will see how i will respond to you......[b][size=12pt]Take that as a threat [/size]  [/b] Take that as a promise and take it to the cops  I could careless........You have started a war that you wont win!!!!!!!
[/quote]

??? ??? :D :D

[quote name="FootballFan96" post="895006" timestamp="1288733076"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=75397.msg894997#msg894997 date=1288732670]
Mr. LULUJUJU has been sent on a bit of a "vacation."
[/quote]

surprised the thread didn't get locked up too...
[/quote]

Figured that the worst is gone, so no need to lock.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124