Kirbyville's first playoff game would be on a Thursday night in Lufkin

kville

My wife called KISD admin and asked if this was true and she was told yes. This sucks so bad for the Kville fans who are always very loyal.  We aparently will be playing Brownsboro and it was the only stadium and day they could agree on. Thats the word on the streets anyway.

I am sure it is harder to set these games up than people think but this isnt the NFL so these game are played mostly for hometown pride and it just seems a little off to set a game up on weekday when it is going to be difficult for many parents and students to come to support their team. Most of the faithfull would be there if it was a Tuesday morning in Luckenbach and so as long as we are in the hunt I guess thats all that matters. ;D

[quote name="Lefty99" post="893881" timestamp="1288641723"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=75391.msg893880#msg893880 date=1288641627]
That's only what?  An hour and 15 minutes, maybe?    
[/quote]

That's about right but for me I have to drive from PA to b-cast the game.  That's the very reason I saved some vacation.
[/quote]
DONT FEEL BAD I DO IT EVER FIRDAY

[quote name="kennelsdennis" post="894272" timestamp="1288664169"]
[quote author=Lefty99 link=topic=75391.msg893881#msg893881 date=1288641723]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=75391.msg893880#msg893880 date=1288641627]
That's only what?  An hour and 15 minutes, maybe?    
[/quote]

That's about right but for me I have to drive from PA to b-cast the game.  That's the very reason I saved some vacation.
[/quote]
DONT FEEL BAD I DO IT EVER FIRDAY
[/quote]

You too?  It's tough but it's worth every second.

[quote name="kville68" post="893910" timestamp="1288642873"]
I am sure it is harder to set these games up than people think but this isnt the NFL so these game are played mostly for hometown pride and it just seems a little off to set a game up on weekday when it is going to be difficult for many parents and students to come to support their team. Most of the faithfull would be there if it was a Tuesday morning in Luckenbach and so as long as we are in the hunt I guess thats all that matters. ;D
[/quote]

walk in the park for students to make it...
fan buses always run for every sport that makes it to the playoffs...
good luck to the working parents though.

[quote name="skipper" post="894930" timestamp="1288728072"]
ithat is very nice of you thanks, but if you can find me a blond with green eyes i will pass on the press box lol and smiles
[/quote]

Come on man you are taking it the wrong way! lol  As for the blond and blue eyes I can't help you there...you are on your own. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami