Tivy Going D1?

I heard there where going D1 does anyone know?
I heard Aledo might too but i highly doubt that! I dont think thats true. Rumors these days.

If this is true tryin to be cocky or anything it could be a easy ride for Brenham just saying
Angelton,PNG and Dayton arent that as good as they were last year.

[quote name="BrenhamCubs" post="893168" timestamp="1288568130"]
I heard Aledo might too but i highly doubt that! I dont think thats true. Rumors these days.

If this is true tryin to be cocky or anything it could be a easy ride for Brenham just saying

[/quote]
oh and don't be too connfident in the Dayton game. ;D Brenham might be the favorite, but you know the Broncos will come to play!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="893171" timestamp="1288568316"]
you replied to my post about a week ago when I asked about Tivy, and you said they were a lock for D1. Have you gotten some new info or just rumors?
[/quote]
Whoops. sorry Cub. That was BrenhamFan that said Tivy was going D1. Your screen names are blurring together without my glasses.  :D :D 

[/quote]

You're right, Dayton isn't as good as they were last year...they're better!

What it be considered a upset if Dayton beat Brenham?. Not to me. Remember, Dayton went toe to toe with the first 3 teams that we lost to this year and they were very good playoff teams.  We have also played Brenham the last two years and we split in the playoffs.  Dayton can hang with anyone and have a chance to win. Go Broncos............. ;) :) :)

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="893171" timestamp="1288568316"]
you replied to my post about a week ago when I asked about Tivy, and you said they were a lock for D1. Have you gotten some new info or just rumors?
[/quote]

That was me that told you Tivy was locked in at D1.  Aledo is a lock at D2, BTW.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="893314" timestamp="1288579029"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=75344.msg893286#msg893286 date=1288577634]
Johnny!   :D :D
[/quote]

Scooter, you lucked out.  I would have loved to watch us send your boy home again. ;)  As good as Tivy is, they seem to struggle against region 3. (Dayton 08' Brenham 09') ;D
[/quote]Best QB i've seen since Reggie McNeal on a HS level

[/quote]

If we get in, we will most likely be DI. Depends on Nederland vs LCM Friday night. LCM win and we go DI.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami