Vidor vs. Livingston Predictions?

Guest Pirate_pride_07
weather people believe it or not vidor still does have a chance to make it to the playoffs. with a win from few teams and a lose from some other teams its possible so i would say this is the big battle of the slot t offenses. Livingston does have the better winning record but they haven't played anyone with the same offense as themselves. Last years win over livingston gave vidor a playoff berth so look for the pirates to show up and play some ball.

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="892137" timestamp="1288480620"]
weather people believe it or not vidor still does have a chance to make it to the playoffs. with a win from few teams and a lose from some other teams its possible so i would say this is the big battle of the slot t offenses. Livingston does have the better winning record but they haven't played anyone with the same offense as themselves. Last years win over livingston gave vidor a playoff berth so look for the pirates to show up and play some ball.

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote]If we cant win our way in without help we do not deserve to go to the playoffs IMO..If we won we would be 3-7. We don't deserve to be there with that record.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="pirate68" post="892162" timestamp="1288481578"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=75301.msg892137#msg892137 date=1288480620]

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote]If we cant win our way in without help we do not deserve to go to the playoffs IMO..If we won we would be 3-7. We don't deserve to be there with that record.
[/quote]

Hey i'll take any way i can get to get in. The only thing that matters is that we got in. And you sound a lil bit familiar pirate68. Ever played for Vidor?

[quote name="mytwocents" post="892170" timestamp="1288481841"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=75301.msg892162#msg892162 date=1288481578]

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote]

Hey i'll take any way i can get to get in. The only thing that matters is that we got in. And you sound a lil bit familiar pirate68. Ever played for Vidor?
[/quote]I played 20 years ago and we will have to agree to disagree on a 3-7 team in the playoffs..Good teams win football games and play there way in. Were 3-7 and begging for a miracle.Its simple....If we wanna make the playoffs we have to play better.

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote]

Is it the weather or whether?? Hopefully it will be some nice weather......

Livingston 49
Vidor 13

[quote name="PNGFan" post="892369" timestamp="1288489778"]

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote]

Is it the weather or whether?? Hopefully it will be some nice weather......

Livingston 49
Vidor 13
[/quote]So your saying that Livingstons offense is that much better than Pngs ???

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="892605" timestamp="1288500057"]
This game will be like watching paint dry. Both run the same offense and this game will be over at 9:15 PM with all the running the ball. Both teams will have 2 possessions...  Looong possessions. ( ok, I'm exagerating..  ;D ;D  ) 

Livingston 28-21
[/quote]
Vidor will probably hope its over by 9:15 because of the long drive  :D

[quote name="JoesBros" post="892682" timestamp="1288528640"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=75301.msg892605#msg892605 date=1288500057]
This game will be like watching paint dry. Both run the same offense and this game will be over at 9:15 PM with all the running the ball. Both teams will have 2 possessions...  Looong possessions. ( ok, I'm exagerating..  ;D ;D  ) 

Livingston 28-21
[/quote]
Vidor will probably hope its over by 9:15 because of the long drive  :D
[/quote]

I'll have to agree about the drive.  I also have to agree with pirate68.  Backing into the playoffs with a 3-7 record is not the reason they started letting 4 teams in the playoffs and is the same reason why it needs to stop.  If you want to play in the playoffs then win ballgames.  ATLEAST have a winning record.

And we should never just be satisfied we are in the playoffs.  When you make the playoffs your one and only goal should be to be the last team standing.  Not just greatful we are there.  Thats the problem here.  We settle.  NEVER SETTLE, NEVER QUIT.  We change our mindset we change the way we play.

hoping for a pirate win, but whatever happens, i will be proud of this years team. a lot of boys had to learn to play varsity football on the fly this year and mostly held their own. i feel for the seniors, but hopefully the experience the younger kids got this year will pay off in the future. if the pirates can hold onto the ball, it should be a close game. pirates 21 - livingston 14.

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote] come out and watch the vidor jv they are lookin to go 7-1 in district so  yall come out and watch the young mans play thier heart out gooooooo piratessssssss................

[quote name="nosegaurde10" post="896616" timestamp="1288896316"]

Vidor 42
Livingston 35.

[/quote] come out and watch the vidor jv they are lookin to go 7-1 in district so  yall come out and watch the young mans play thier heart out gooooooo piratessssssss................
[/quote]

7-1 in district? How many teams are in your district?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124