Who has the strongest football Player?

guys im serious when i say this im in 8th grade and i squat 500 maybe a little more is that good or normal cuz some people tellm thats pretty good and some say its normal let me know

Godinez, aint that your name? Anyways, you squat more than half of the football players in southeast Texas, and if I remember right you can push 275 on bench? Get off the roids :D .

guys im serious when i say this im in 8th grade and i squat 500 maybe a little more is that good or normal cuz some people tellm thats pretty good and some say its normal let me know

middle school squats are different from real squats...go to a powerlifting meet and then i will believe

First let me say you are probably full of crap, but if you are telling the truth let me ask you this..........Because I have seen hundreds of people throughout my years do what they think is a squat but they are only doing knee bends ! There is a difference.

If you can almost put your butt on the ground and your legs are parallel to the ground then you are doing a squat.

Otherwise, your just wasting your time, although it may look good to break the bar and scream and grunt and bend your knees a little, but you aint' doing a squat !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23