Information Needed For Starting 9U Select Team

cnevils

My son and I will be leaving Little League this year and entering Select Ball in the 9U division.  I am looking for help and information on getting my team started.  I am not to concern with tryouts at this time, I am bringing several of my ball players with me from Little League.  The reason I am entering select ball is for my ball players to experience a higher level of skill level in baseball.  Any information will be greatly appreciated (ex. insurance, rules, when spring league begins, etc.)  I already have a couple of ex Lamar Baseball players committed to help during practice.

Thanks Bmtball and cajun.  Just emailed Walker and I looked over the nations website yesterday and sent link to my coaches.  I know we will have a long season but I know it will be rewarding for the boys.  They have never played ball that consisted of pick offs or lead offs.  We are looking forward to the upcoming season and will begin practicing as soon as jr football is over.  Thanks again

[quote name="GoneCrazy" post="889417" timestamp="1288263924"]
Thanks Bmtball and cajun.  Just emailed Walker and I looked over the nations website yesterday and sent link to my coaches.  I know we will have a long season but I know it will be rewarding for the boys.  They have never played ball that consisted of pick offs or lead offs.  We are looking forward to the upcoming season and will begin practicing as soon as jr football is over.  Thanks again
[/quote]
Good luck with your new team and playing select ball. Believe me, just getting away from Little League will be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476