Willis? Whats the word.

HUM398

[quote name="1KatKiller" post="892639" timestamp="1288504517"]
ok. great weekend of football, we were off this week so i got to cross the river & watch my buddy who is the dc for coldsprings win their game vs huffman, then watch willis vs humble. Humble 398...you were the better team today. no if's & or buts... congrats to you...i really thought willis was ready to compete with you, but no way. They graduate 8 sr & you graduate 37. MAYBE next year they can give you a better game, but today you were the better team.
[/quote]

We do graduate 37, but we also return 5 on offense, and 6 on defense.  We won't be as deep next year, but in all likely hood we will be a better football team head to toe.

Willis has some kids that can ball, but i felt that they came in with a misconception...that they could run with us.  Willis should of gone vertical with the pass from the very beginning and avoided running the screens and and hitch routes.  their was nothing that they saw on film that could of indicated that they were athletic enough to run those plays.  but coach jackson will learn.

I wish Willis the best in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed