Crosby @ Dayton predictions

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton will win... But I think that Crosby will come to Dayton to play hard....After losing to GCM. The boys on this end of Hwy 90 better be ready to play some hard football come Friday. I couldn't believe it when i saw Crosby lost.... ???

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="884977" timestamp="1287836133"]
The Beatdown on HWY 90 is coming up. The visitors side of stands at Bronco Stadium will be emptying by the end of the 3rd quarter next Friday night.  :)Lets try to max out our side of the stands in this game. Bring anyone and everyone you know. GO BRONCOS, ALWAYS BELIEVE.   :) :) :) ;D ;D 
[/quote]Wouldn't miss this one for the world. Shucks, haven't missed one since coach Stewart took over lol. Question, could this mean the district championship  for Dayton with a win?

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="885021" timestamp="1287841574"]
Its gona be nasty. I can hear Coug talk now......... Oh wait we wont be hearing from [color=purple]shim[/color] after the 29th. ;)
[/quote] Umm Ima thinking maybe GCM may have given him a early muzzle  ;D

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="884977" timestamp="1287836133"]
The Beatdown on HWY 90 is coming up. The visitors side of stands at Bronco Stadium will be emptying by the end of the 3rd quarter next Friday night.  :)Lets try to max out our side of the stands in this game. Bring anyone and everyone you know. GO BRONCOS, ALWAYS BELIEVE.   :) :) :) ;D ;D 
[/quote]

No we will be leaving at halftime..........

I do believe Crosby will show up ready to play, this is going to be a dog fight by both sides, don't think what happened last night will have any bearing on this game. In a game like this both teams better show up ready to play, mistakes could prove costly in this game.

Daytons defense is the difference in this game.

If anything, last night's loss will make crosby more focused and more desperate.  In the GCM game flanigan went for it on 4th and moderate yardage when the scoreboard didn't dictate doing such. Merka is their punter.  The key here for the Bronco defense in my opinion is to pressure Merka but keep outside containment.  The Crosby receiver corps and running back do not match up well with Dayton's defense.  If I were gameplanning this one (AND I'M NOT) I would expect to see Crosby's offensive scheme to look like it did in the second half of their past two games.

Dayton should win this one, but they really need to focus if they want to send a message to Crosby that their behavior was unacceptable last year.  And by sending a message, I mean handing Crosby an embarrassing loss that lets the entire region know that the Broncos will not be disrespected by a team like Crosby.

Hit em hard boys, hit em hard.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="885177" timestamp="1287852022"]
If anything, last night's loss will make crosby more focused and more desperate.  In the GCM game flanigan went for it on 4th and moderate yardage when the scoreboard didn't dictate doing such. Merka is their punter.  The key here for the Bronco defense in my opinion is to pressure Merka but keep outside containment.  The Crosby receiver corps and running back do not match up well with Dayton's defense.  If I were gameplanning this one (AND I'M NOT) I would expect to see Crosby's offensive scheme to look like it did in the second half of their past two games.

Dayton should win this one, but they really need to focus if they want to send a message to Crosby that their behavior was unacceptable last year.  And by sending a message, I mean handing Crosby an embarrassing loss that lets the entire region know that the Broncos will not be disrespected by a team like Crosby.

[/quote]

Broncos need to bring FOUR QUARTERS OF P....A....I....N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="885177" timestamp="1287852022"]
If anything, last night's loss will make crosby more focused and more desperate.  In the GCM game flanigan went for it on 4th and moderate yardage when the scoreboard didn't dictate doing such. Merka is their punter.  The key here for the Bronco defense in my opinion is to pressure Merka but keep outside containment.  The Crosby receiver corps and running back do not match up well with Dayton's defense.  If I were gameplanning this one (AND I'M NOT) I would expect to see Crosby's offensive scheme to look like it did in the second half of their past two games.

Dayton should win this one, but they really need to focus if they want to send a message to Crosby that their behavior was unacceptable last year.  And by sending a message, I mean handing Crosby an embarrassing loss that lets the entire region know that the Broncos will not be disrespected by a team like Crosby.

[/quote] Well said Tyrone!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124