SHEPHERD vs TARKINGTON

SRP1

Shepherd's D is the better of the two and the FB #2 and Shaw #9 are good running backs.  I say Shepherd in a blow out.  GT, G, Power, GT, G, Power, Pass, GT, G, Power, Draw....... Score.  This is what you will see offensively  all night for the Pirates.

2MADRE you are right, Shepherd will be too much this week, after talking to some of the boys they really have a chip o their should (finally) and you should see a way more physical Shepherd team (about time but too little to late for this year), too much #2 (he runs hards and is only a jr.) on Friday for the Horns, and yes Shepherd's defense is the better of the two. So Shepherd by 14. Some of the Soph. are starting to come around (took them long enough). 

There could be a 5 way tie for 3rd [b]IF[/b]

Cleveland

Beat Liberty
Lose to Coldspring

Liberty

Lose last 3  to Splendora, Cleveland and Coldspring

Shepherd

Win last 2  against Tarkington and Splendora

Splendora

Lose to Shepherd and Tarkington
Beat Liberty

Tarkington

Beat Splendora and Cleveland
Lose to Shepherd

All would be 2 and 4  Not likely but wierd things happen so you can't count any of them out yet.

[quote name="belle-mere" post="882380" timestamp="1287631029"]
What's the tie-breaker(s)?
[/quote]

coin flip with the winner selecting which of their opponents goes for a first round beat down.. :-\

nah, apparently it's some sort of points differential between involved teams system, so a 40-6 win would weigh alot more than a 7-3 win, so run those scores up boys!! as previously stated, a highly unlikely scenario for a 5 way tie but sure would be interesting.

Tarkington showed signs of life in their last game against Liberty but continued to shoot themselves in the foot on both sides of the ball. I think they pull it together this week and get some revenge on the pirates from last year.

TARKINGTON-30
shepherd-24

[quote name="cat001" post="882487" timestamp="1287666976"]
Tarkington showed signs of life in their last game against Liberty but continued to shoot themselves in the foot on both sides of the ball. I think they pull it together this week and get some revenge on the pirates from last year.

TARKINGTON-30
shepherd-24
[/quote]
Tarkington hasn't put 30 points on the board since Hardin.  I think we better hope Shepherd doesn't score 24.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder