Liberty Panthers

no, any team that loses to huntington does not deserve playoffs........my boys up here in coldspring will hang 60+ on em...Liberty's wins are against Porter, who has lost all but one game, shepherd who is 0 fer, and tarkington who has one win....if shepherd does not fumble they beat liberty

Coldspring has and will beat everybody in the district by alot, i never said Liberty would beat Coldspring they dont have to to get in the playoffs if they win there next 2 but you guys are going by this non-district record because if you watch this offense or even look at the stats compared to other teams in the district you would see there not as week as you think.

[quote name="slim shady" post="879276" timestamp="1287371999"]
no, any team that loses to huntington does not deserve playoffs........my boys up here in coldspring will hang 60+ on em...Liberty's wins are against Porter, who has lost all but one game, shepherd who is 0 fer, and tarkington who has one win....if shepherd does not fumble they beat liberty
[/quote]Also I heard it was Porters JV team that they played. We all need to realize until Liberty runs Deel out of town they want do anything. They have some talent, but coaching is ridiculous. Hell, sometime they dont even know where to line up and this is your varsity team. So, for everyones sake lets hope they don't make it to the playoffs to get runover by someone WO. Please get rid of Deel and lets get it right next year.

[quote name="LtXPantherZ" post="879147" timestamp="1287365704"]
The Panthers are now 2-1 in district play and in 3rd place. To stay in the playoff run they have to win there next 2 against Splendora and then Cleveland. Think they can do it? Oh and the Panther J.V is also 2-1 in district and 6-1 overall ;)
[/quote]
If your playing Splendora at home you better be ready to beat the refs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476