Warren vs. Buna!!!!! Buna Wins 62-12!!!!!!!!!!!

BUNA95

Guest ECBucFan
I wish the best for both these teams. Buna is a class program that is great to be friendly rivals with, and I sincerely hope Warren and their new coach has great success, soon. 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="879264" timestamp="1287371247"]
I wish the best for both these teams. Buna is a class program that is great to be friendly rivals with, and I sincerely hope Warren and their new coach has great success, soon. 
[/quote]

We have had some all out brawls haven't we.  Sure has been fun to play a good team such as y'all.  East chambers is a class act for all teams to follow

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="879039" timestamp="1287361146"]
I wished that all high school teams would wear pink like the pros do in support of the fight against breast cancer.  Maybe at least the fans could
[/quote]

Warren fans did last week. Our stadium was also decorated in pink crepe paper. I also noticed the players from Newton had pink tape? or socks? on one or both feet. There were signs as well (fight like a girl!, and a huge pink ribbon) at Warrior stadium. I am sure these weren't the only two teams to contribute to this cause, I just know what I saw at the game I attended.

[quote name="FBfan" post="881450" timestamp="1287552076"]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=74600.msg879039#msg879039 date=1287361146]
I wished that all high school teams would wear pink like the pros do in support of the fight against breast cancer.  Maybe at least the fans could
[/quote]

Warren fans did last week. Our stadium was also decorated in pink crepe paper. I also noticed the players from Newton had pink tape? or socks? on one or both feet. There were signs as well (fight like a girl!, and a huge pink ribbon) at Warrior stadium. I am sure these weren't the only two teams to contribute to this cause, I just know what I saw at the game I attended.
[/quote]

That is so cool.  My hats off to Warren and Newton. Only two teams that I know of that did it.  Hopefully y'all will inspire other schools.

Great win for the Cougars.  Carr, Williams and Ford on the ground, Terrier to McCauley, Bradshaw and Askew through the air.  Edwards finally getting his TD with a Pick 6.  Hats off to the Warriors, even through a long season, they never backed down, never gave up.  Keep working them boys Coach Barbay.  Ok Cougars, buckle down, only 1 chance at the playoffs, gotta win out.  Let's get it done!  Go Cougars!!  See you at Cougar Stadium one more time next Friday when EC comes to town.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder