HF at OF Predictions?

Nothing wrong with the receivers they have. The ball was moved down the field by spreading the ball around to other receivers (not one) and scored ...  Last time I checked football was a team sport.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="878547" timestamp="1287345759"]
Suggestion to HF coaches: Why don't you guys try  (experiment?) with bigger receivers? It sure would help your quarterbacks with a larger target.
[/quote]

[quote name="attackpack" post="878940" timestamp="1287357547"]
Nothing wrong with the receivers they have. The ball was moved down the field by spreading the ball around to other receivers (not one) and scored ...  Last time I checked football was a team sport.

[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74597.msg878547#msg878547 date=1287345759]
Suggestion to HF coaches: Why don't you guys try  (experiment?) with bigger receivers? It sure would help your quarterbacks with a larger target.
[/quote]
[/quote]Still a team sport. I stand by my humble opinion  ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="879168" timestamp="1287366419"]
HF play bigger receivers and the score may be closer  ;)
[/quote]Spread the ball around and the score could be different.  The other receivers they have are good and usually are open.  Throw to one person and anyone is smart enough to key on that person.  So don't knock the boys ..they haven't done anything wrong.

[quote name="attackpack" post="879226" timestamp="1287369697"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=74597.msg879168#msg879168 date=1287366419]
HF play bigger receivers and the score may be closer  ;)
[/quote]Spread the ball around and the score could be different.  The other receivers they have are good and usually are open.  Throw to one person and anyone is smart enough to key on that person.  So don't knock the boys ..they haven't done anything wrong.
[/quote]Never knocked the boys. In the 4th qtr, the HF QB was getting pressure.  The larger receivers could have been spotted quicker and able to move ball down the field.

[quote name="venom33" post="879171" timestamp="1287366539"]
i heard evans is out, does anyone know what his injury is?
[/quote]

Concussion is gonna keep him out this week for sure, maybe next week too. The scary news at first was that he broke his jaw too, but it's just a deep bruise. The jaw is giving him fits, very painful!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami