Lumberton vs Nederland

Deffense is working very well and our offense is really finding their timing and coming together.  As far as fumbles....Lumberton shouldn't look to count on that this Friday night for a chance.  Nederland will come out this friday looking very polished and with a well rehearsed game plan.  And not to mention... HOMECOMING.... really now.... Bulldogs with a win at the Dog Pound.

GO DOGS.... BEAT THOSE RAIDERS !!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Nederaland team is going to show up?  The one that got spanked by Vidor or the one that beat the Indians?  But which Lumberton team will show up?  The one that got spanked by PNG or the one who beat Livingston?  We are all putting who we want to win (its a no brainer who Soulja will pick in game that involves Lumberton) but no one really knows!  The only advantage really is Ned has home field.  Both teams appear to have played better at home.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="879435" timestamp="1287411158"]
Which Nederaland team is going to show up?  The one that got spanked by Vidor or the one that beat the Indians?  But which Lumberton team will show up?  The one that got spanked by PNG or the one who beat Livingston?  We are all putting who we want to win (its a no brainer who Soulja will pick in game that involves Lumberton) but no one really knows!  The only advantage really is Ned has home field.  Both teams appear to have played better at home.
[/quote]
Hopefully, Asher can pull off the same kind of stunt Hanna did when we were over there last time and run roughshod over the Dawg D. At the same time, we're gonna have to get two guys in the back field on the QB, I remember last year when he stiff armed Anthony Beard and it looked like his head almost came off, that boy is big.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="879435" timestamp="1287411158"]
[/quote]How did I get dragged into this?  I picked a valid reason why I picked who I picked... ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="879650" timestamp="1287422581"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=74539.msg879435#msg879435 date=1287411158]
[/quote]How did I get dragged into this?  I picked a valid reason why I picked who I picked... ;)
[/quote]

It was a valid reason when you picked Livingston to win by 21!!!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="879689" timestamp="1287425270"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74539.msg879650#msg879650 date=1287422581]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=74539.msg879435#msg879435 date=1287411158]
[/quote]

It was a valid reason when you picked Livingston to win by 21!!!
[/quote]I just didn't think Lumberton would be able to stop their running game.. I have nothing against the L-Train. 

Well if the train would pull their head outa the sand they'll  be fine LCM was a special night and PNG is a good team BUT not that good wonder what OH jumpin around on the sidelines would've thought if we had made a td after interception 21-14 Hmmm ::)

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="879541" timestamp="1287417867"]
[/quote]
Hopefully, Asher can pull off the same kind of stunt Hanna did when we were over there last time and run roughshod over the Dawg D. At the same time, we're gonna have to get two guys in the back field on the QB, I remember last year when he stiff armed Anthony Beard and it looked like his head almost came off, that boy is big.
[/quote]Or better yet, Benjamin can pull a Mosely and go over 400 for the night.... on a serious note it should be a good one.  ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

Always pulling for my [size=14pt] [glow=red,2,300][color=deepskyblue]Lumberton Raiders[/color][/glow][/size] , BUT this will be a very tough game for BOTH teams! [move]good luck to everyone![/move]

[center][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][size=18pt][color=deepskyblue]GO RAIDERS![/color] [/size][/shadow][/glow][/center]

[quote name="Roughrider" post="879450" timestamp="1287413034"]
The Dogs playoff chances are on life support and it looks like they will have to run the table and get a little help to get in. I look for the Dogs to come out swinging this Friday at home and get a win. It should be a good one.
[/quote]#9 AND MYSELF ARE JUST ABOUT DONE WITH THIS GARBAGE...I THINK "O" SMITTY HAS BEEN ON THE WRONG COACH :o

[quote name="BaseBow" post="882447" timestamp="1287652081"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=74539.msg879450#msg879450 date=1287413034]
The Dogs playoff chances are on life support and it looks like they will have to run the table and get a little help to get in. I look for the Dogs to come out swinging this Friday at home and get a win. It should be a good one.
[/quote]#9 AND MYSELF ARE JUST ABOUT DONE WITH THIS GARBAGE...I THINK "O" SMITTY HAS BEEN ON THE WRONG COACH :o
[/quote]

Hang in there Basebow

[quote name="bleed orange" post="879766" timestamp="1287429278"]
All I know is 20 4A is is hard to predict, just ask all the posters who participate in the pickems each week. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
You got that right!
Been perfect in 19-4A twice this year, but I haven't been perfect in 20-4A.
The bottom of the barrel teams are really bad in 19-4A, but in 20-4A, there is so much more parity.
Anybody can beat anybody in that district.  There are no easy games.
To my prediction, I do think the Bulldogs will win out, and get 4th place.
A loss Friday night will eliminate the Bulldogs.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="879029" timestamp="1287360955"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=74539.msg878019#msg878019 date=1287290230]
We need Lumberton to win. Ned beat us and we don't want a tie with a team that beat us.
[/quote]

You got a point there.
[/quote]Yup ! I change mine, lumberton !

Since the loss to Vidor the Bulldogs have played some pretty good football. They beat PNG in a classic at home then went on the road and had two heart breakers that they had a chance to win. The vidor game was the worst game I have seen the Dogs play all year. They had alot of key players out that game and they have really played like a different team since then. I truly think that they have not put together a complete game like I think they can. Like Lumberton, the Dogs have played well at home and I am thinking that will be the difference this Friday.

Dogs 31
Lum  21

[quote name="surfer73" post="882593" timestamp="1287674849"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=74539.msg879029#msg879029 date=1287360955]
We need Lumberton to win. Ned beat us and we don't want a tie with a team that beat us.
[/quote]

You got a point there.
[/quote]

Yup, that kinda puts things in perspective....go Lumberton!

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="882754" timestamp="1287688522"]
[quote author=surfer73 link=topic=74539.msg882593#msg882593 date=1287674849]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=74539.msg879029#msg879029 date=1287360955]
[/quote]

You got a point there.
[/quote]

Yup, that kinda puts things in perspective....go Lumberton!
[/quote]
Who you kiddin....You guys were pulling against us anyway.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn