Channelview vs. Port Arthur Memorial Game Thread/Memorial Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

They are no worse than any other kids. Adults have to step up and hold them accountable and I think the coaches are doing that. Cancer to the team is a little harsh 87 but hey its your opinion.Kids make mistakes and hopefully learn from them; I fell that if we discard every kid in haste some may never realize theirpotential and fall thru the cracks.

[quote name="bigd92" post="876760" timestamp="1287207045"]
They are no worse than any other kids. Adults have to step up and hold them accountable and I think the coaches are doing that. Cancer to the team is a little harsh 87 but hey its your opinion.Kids make mistakes and hopefully learn from them; I fell that if we discard every kid in haste some may never realize theirpotential and fall thru the cracks.
[/quote]

bigd i agree with some of what u say,and i believe in 2nd chances im definitely not putting them two kids on the spot.Its alot of other stuff thats going on thats ripping this team apart. now with that said i do believe in consequences so a kid can learn from his mistakes.    by the way how ms glo doing.  ;D

Stop putting OUR business out like this, It's kinda like this, if your were cheating on your wife, you wouldn't be walking around telling anyone what you are doing cause it's none of their business. So lets not start putting PAISD and it's student athletes on front street. Go have a meaningful conversation with the kid, give him some positive feed back, something he can learn from.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="877088" timestamp="1287251154"]
Stop putting OUR business out like this, It's kinda like this, if your were cheating on your wife, you wouldn't be walking around telling anyone what you are doing cause it's none of their business. So lets not start putting PAISD and it's student athletes on front street. Go have a meaningful conversation with the kid, give him some positive feed back, something he can learn from.
[/quote]

AND THE SILENCE GREW LONG......

[quote name="sfa87" post="877266" timestamp="1287263598"]
man please this is a board and those kids are gonna cost us, its too much favoritism, and its not right, those kids should b booted off tha team period, marler washington or owens would not put up wit that crap period
[/quote]

there is ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of favoritism and no penalties unless its on the field :P

[quote name="Scooter!" post="877303" timestamp="1287265552"]
there is some type of favortism everywhere

we won the game so lets move on to the next one. let the coaches handles the internal issues. it's nothing the fans can do about it.
[/quote]

I totally agree, and besides NOBODY is bringing up the fact that #6 didnt SEE the field. Hmm i guess thats was "favortism" at its finest.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed