*Vidor @ LC-M Broadcast/LCM Wins 28-21

Guest JoesBros

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="876525" timestamp="1287200419"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=74462.msg876300#msg876300 date=1287197959]
sounds like vidor played very well on the road for a change, looks like the coaches had a good game plan to slow down lcm high powered offense but it is hard to win a game when you cant take snaps from center and throw an interception on a 2nd and 5 on lcm 39 throw the ball away you still have two more downs to pick up the first down does anyone tell him what color jerseys we have on cause he has as many completions to the other team than vidor for the season good job everyone else
[/quote]

You know I always knew you were an idiot.  Were you even at the game?  Do you know if maybe a reciever fell down?  Or were just hiding behind your little  computer screen name?
[/quote]

Gilbert strikes me as a person who isn't very athletic , and isn't very succesful in life so instead of seeing the improvement of the TEAM he wants to call the attention to one player who made a mistake so that his miserable existance is justified. I guess we are to assume that gilbert has never made a mistake. But if you never try you have already failed and that seems to be his normal life pattern to attack a young man who is giving his best...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=74462.msg877534#msg877534 date=1287275372]

You remind me of the guy with the helmet on his head and a bat taped to his hands in the movie Benchwarmer.  No,  I'm sorry about that.  You are more like the one that was afraid of the sun, stay in a closet, and ate sun screen.  Dam Gilbert,  that was you,  your famous.  Can I get your autograph.  Just let me know what closet you are hinding in and I'll come get it [b]personally[/b].  :-*

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="877547" timestamp="1287276213"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=74462.msg877534#msg877534 date=1287275372]
well it is like when a coach thinks his quaterback is horrible, he gets to see him everyday and i tell you people what yall are so bad why cant you people see the facts, i wish yall would get off the coaches sack and realize just because he has a vidor jersey on does not make him good, oh well got to go to bed it is past my bedtime, lmao i think yall would kiss mathews butt if he wanted you to
[/quote]

You remind me of the guy with the helmet on his head and a bat taped to his hands in the movie Benchwarmer.  No,  I'm sorry about that.  You are more like the one that was afraid of the sun, stay in a closet, and ate sun screen.  Dam Gilbert,  that was you,  your famous.  Can I get your autograph.  Just let me know what closet you are hinding in and I'll come get it [b]personally[/b].  :-*
[/quote] you are so funny just wish you would see threw clear glasses not black and gold ones

To Gilbert... I totally agree that the players on the field are responsible for the way the game goes... but you see the difference between you and I is that you want to point out the kids... well if you knew anything about being a part of a team, you would know that THE TEAM WINS OR LOSES AS A TEAM.... its not who did what... there are 11 young men on that field that work hard every week to play the GAME OF FOOTBALL!! Mistakes are made by coaches, Players, refs and fans... but the coaches and players are all 1 TEAM!! as a TEAM PLAYER you strive to make yourself and all around you better than the week before.. instead of bashing any one player you should encourage him to do better... if you think bashing a player or a coach will make him do better you are sadly mistaken... IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETTER COACH THAN ANY COACH OUT THERE... GET A DEGREE AND GET YOU A COACHING JOB... The players on the field are only as good as they execute the plan/scheme that is presented to them... you can take a team full of players that play with heart and make 1 heck of a team... if they execute... if they don't you keep practicing until they are executing.... Vidor is undersized this year... and each week we get better as a team... these kids bust their butts all week long... and to have someone come on here and bash them is just very rude... you want to talk about the team... if they played bad talk about how the team played bad... don't finger out one kid...

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="877626" timestamp="1287278762"]
To Gilbert... I totally agree that the players on the field are responsible for the way the game goes... but you see the difference between you and I is that you want to point out the kids... well if you knew anything about being a part of a team, you would know that THE TEAM WINS OR LOSES AS A TEAM.... its not who did what... there are 11 young men on that field that work hard every week to play the GAME OF FOOTBALL!! Mistakes are made by coaches, Players, refs and fans... but the coaches and players are all 1 TEAM!! as a TEAM PLAYER you strive to make yourself and all around you better than the week before.. instead of bashing anyone player you should encourage him to do better... if you think bashing a player or a coach will make him do better you are sadly mistaken... IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETTER COACH THAN ANY COACH OUT THERE... GET A DEGREE AND GET YOU A COACHING JOB... The players on the field are only as good as they execute the plan/scheme that is presented to them... you can take a team full of players that play with heart and make 1 heck of a team... if they execute... if they don't you keep practicing until they are executing.... Vidor is undersized this year... and each week we get better as a team... these kids bust their butts all week long... and to have someone come on here and bash them is just very rude... you want to talk about the team... if they played bad talk about how the team played bad... don't finger out one kid...
[/quote]Good post!!!! He obviously did not go to the game are he would understand that the intercepton is not what beat us. We had many mistakes as a team that cost us.Drive killing fumble,block in the back negating a long punt return,and so on. I think he just has something personal against the QB because he rips him often. Maybe he stole his girlfriend are something?

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="877626" timestamp="1287278762"]
To Gilbert... I totally agree that the players on the field are responsible for the way the game goes... but you see the difference between you and I is that you want to point out the kids... well if you knew anything about being a part of a team, you would know that THE TEAM WINS OR LOSES AS A TEAM.... its not who did what... there are 11 young men on that field that work hard every week to play the GAME OF FOOTBALL!! Mistakes are made by coaches, Players, refs and fans... but the coaches and players are all 1 TEAM!! as a TEAM PLAYER you strive to make yourself and all around you better than the week before.. instead of bashing anyone player you should encourage him to do better... if you think bashing a player or a coach will make him do better you are sadly mistaken... IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A BETTER COACH THAN ANY COACH OUT THERE... GET A DEGREE AND GET YOU A COACHING JOB... The players on the field are only as good as they execute the plan/scheme that is presented to them... you can take a team full of players that play with heart and make 1 heck of a team... if they execute... if they don't you keep practicing until they are executing.... Vidor is undersized this year... and each week we get better as a team... these kids bust their butts all week long... and to have someone come on here and bash them is just very rude... you want to talk about the team... if they played bad talk about how the team played bad... don't finger out one kid...
[/quote]

Comeaux,  Trust me man.  It does you no good to try and explain anything to this idiot.  He got banned early this season for doing the same thing he is doing now.  Bashing the players.  Especially the QB.  You and I know mistakes happen .  Its part of playing the game.  I can take bashing the coaches (even though thats not supposed to happen)  but when you bash the kids.  No excuse except you are a loser.  Gilbert/Moviestar that offer is open.  Let me know where I can meet you for an autograph.  Or even better big man put your name up in lights so everyone knows who you are.  I'll be GLAD to do the same.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="877718" timestamp="1287281547"]
cant we all get along
[/quote]

Sure we can.  I just realized why Gilbert is so upset.  I see from his profile pic he is a Gilbert fan of the QB from Texas.  Hes a Jilted lover thats mad about Texas losing and decided to take it out on a High School QB.  What a winner.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="877744" timestamp="1287282243"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74462.msg877737#msg877737 date=1287282045]
with ya. He would be happy today though.
[/quote]

No hes still on here being an idiot. Hey NDN  That great I guess.  I'm a Michigan fan.  So I have every reason to be pissed for the last decade.   ;D
[/quote]

Understand completely.  I was MUCH impressed with Texas today!!!!

I'm not sure what GILBERT was getting at, I thought the Vidor quarterback did a fantastic job.  Heck I couldn't find the ball the entire night and the LCM defense had problems picking it up as well.  Many times during the game I would think one player had the ball only to see it 10 - 15 yards down the field in the hands of another back.  The quarterback did very good job in my opinion.

Guest pirate_mom2012
[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="877894" timestamp="1287286018"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74462.msg877855#msg877855 date=1287285038]
Instead of giving that POS another Vaction give us fine folks here in Vidor that HATE kid bashing a real name.
[/quote]
agreed
[/quote]
Ditto

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="877557" timestamp="1287276654"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=74462.msg877547#msg877547 date=1287276213]
well it is like when a coach thinks his quaterback is horrible, he gets to see him everyday and i tell you people what yall are so bad why cant you people see the facts, i wish yall would get off the coaches sack and realize just because he has a vidor jersey on does not make him good, oh well got to go to bed it is past my bedtime, lmao i think yall would kiss mathews butt if he wanted you to
[/quote]

You remind me of the guy with the helmet on his head and a bat taped to his hands in the movie Benchwarmer.  No,  I'm sorry about that.  You are more like the one that was afraid of the sun, stay in a closet, and ate sun screen.  Dam Gilbert,  that was you,  your famous.  Can I get your autograph.  Just let me know what closet you are hinding in and I'll come get it [b]personally[/b].  :-*
[/quote] you are so funny just wish you would see threw clear glasses not black and gold ones
[/quote]

I can give you some Black and Blue ones if you perfer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami