Please Comment Liberty Vrs.Splendora What Do you think

You people make me laugh ...keep doubting those liberty panthers..i cant wait til they put some of yall to shame..what are you talkin about there d hasnt stop anybody if you at tha games..there Offense can barely get anything going to keep there D off the field so what do you expect...they have a pretty good D..but A D can only hold a team to so many 3 and outs so long!! there backs are big and good and that one fast one..there o line iz getting better..they win by 12

Splendora by 10. Liberty is stinking up the district.

You forget about the 2nd half and adjust your pick??

I bet Splendora will be ready for this one. Been awhile since they made the playoffs they are ready to go back. Liberty on the other hand missed for the first time in a very long time last year. They don't want a repeat. Should be interesting.

You people make me laugh ...keep doubting those liberty panthers..i cant wait til they put some of yall to shame..what are you talkin about there d hasnt stop anybody if you at tha games..there Offense can barely get anything going to keep there D off the field so what do you expect...they have a pretty good D..but A D can only hold a team to so many 3 and outs so long!! there backs are big and good and that one fast one..there o line iz getting better..they win by 12

I'm afraid you might have to wait a while for Liberty to put someone to shame. This is the weakest Panther squad in years. If they beat Splendora, then this is truly a district of Coldspring and the five dwarfs...

I'm real glad you people keep doubting those panthers!!! They always show up and they always play people tough. BH fans, you must have forgotten quickly the wars that were fought between you guys and Liberty. How Liberty's 2-5 or 0-5 record never mattered a bit. Again, I'm glad everone is a doubter......That will make it much nicer in the end! GO PANTHERS!!!

All yall who doubt liberty will get a huge shocker when the Panthers run all over the Wild cats ... they may try to shut down beaty but we still have shawn and the sophmore quarterback has a really good arm... and can throw some passes.... This wont be a close Game

Liberty by 14

No doubt Shane was a good QB, but Liberty was without Shane for 8 of those eleven consecutive years they were in the playoffs. And last year's playoff miss came at the hands of a tie breaker. Coach Stewart does a good job of preparing his kids and he'll have them ready to make another push for the playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83