Best rivalry in 19-4A?

[quote name="SETEXASSPORTS" post="880210" timestamp="1287453826"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74300.msg879905#msg879905 date=1287436655]
Got put this out their rivalries aren't single sport.

The idea that a rivalry only consist in football is incorrect. true rivalry involvees both schools wanting to beat each other in everything. i.e. Texas v. Texas A&M is a real rivalry while i would argue OU-Texas is only a rivalry because it makes money.
[/quote] i think 19 4A will at least get 3 wins over 20-4A with crosby, dayton and GP
[/quote]

Should at very least be 3 very competitive games.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton will likely crush either LC-M or Livingston.
Crosby will eliminate the Bulldogs (the Bulldogs have the easiest schedule left in 20-4A, and I think if they win out, they are in).
Galena Park will be playing Central, they will get hammered.
Barbers Hill will play the winner of the LC-M vs Livingston game.
If the Eagles can play the Cougars and Yellow Jackets close over the next two weeks, they might have a chance.  I sense the Eagles loss by over 10 against both of these teams, and likely their bidistrict opponent.
That gives you a 2 and 2 split, just like last year.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="880307" timestamp="1287458452"]
Crosby will eliminate the Bulldogs (the Bulldogs have the easiest schedule left in 20-4A, and I think if they win out, they are in).
If the Eagles can play the Cougars and Yellow Jackets close over the next two weeks, they might have a chance.  I sense the Eagles loss by over 10 against both of these teams, and likely their bidistrict opponent.
[/quote]

keep dreaming about Nederland beating us.

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="880342" timestamp="1287461036"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=74300.msg880307#msg880307 date=1287458452]
[b]Crosby will eliminate the Bulldogs[/b] (the Bulldogs have the easiest schedule left in 20-4A, and I think if they win out, they are in).
[/quote]

[/quote]
He said Crosby will eliminate the Bulldogs, not be eliminated by the Bulldogs.

[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=74300.msg880307#msg880307 date=1287458452]
[/quote]

[/quote] Huh? I guess anything from Dayton makes your eyes cross..... [b]Crosby will eliminate the Bulldogs [/b] <---- is what he said

[/quote]

[/quote] ::)

Guest slsblab
I love how people who have never seen the teams at all or at most once from these other districts are so sure of things. ;D Kinda of like district champion Kingwood Park was going to sweep LCM in the first round of the baseball playoffs this past season. ;) :D

[quote name="slsblab" post="880619" timestamp="1287503326"]
I love how people who have never seen the teams at all or at most once from these other districts are so sure of things. ;D Kinda of like district champion Kingwood Park was going to sweep LCM in the first round of the baseball playoffs this past season. ;) :D
[/quote]
Football is a little different game than baseball.

Guest slsblab
Yeah I get that, but the point is people are making for sure predictions about teams they haven't seen play. By the way I have coached both football and baseball, I know the difference. ;)

[quote name="slsblab" post="880652" timestamp="1287505627"]
Yeah I get that, but the point is people are making for sure predictions about teams they haven't seen play. By the way I have coached both football and baseball, I know the difference. ;)
[/quote]
Not questioning your knowledge of the game. Have you seen any of the 19-4A teams play? Another couple of weeks we will see the match ups unfold and Im sure there will be a thread all its own

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124