Best rivalry in 19-4A?

Guest whoabroncos09
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="872432" timestamp="1286830641"]
[color=purple]DAYTON[/color] VS [color=red]CROSBY[/color] without a doubt. You could not tell when the whole town gathered in front of the score board last year after the game of their lifetime. You would of thought they won the state championship. How did that work out for you (RND 2).
[move]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRONX ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]
[/quote]

I do agree, the celebration was a little too much. And the Crosby fans after the game is what got me. I had to park on the other said and walk around to the Crosby side to get to my car. As I am wearing my Dayton shirt, I had kids and parents yelling at me and other Dayton people walking around me.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with ya Tyrone,
Lets strap on our letter jackets from back in the 90's and cruise for chicks at the Crosby Walmart. Then we can hit the strip and stop at the local KFC/Taco Bell to see how hott those honey's are in that joint.. mmmm finger lickin' good. Then we can go drank us a 40 at the old car wash in Barret Station, oh how they love to drank 40's with Dayton folk.

I remember back in 08 when we (Dayton) were State bound.  My family and I stopped off to eat at Applebee's one evening all decked out in our Bronco gear.  We didn't have one person say anything rude.  It was quite the contrary actually, they all congratulated us and told us they were chearing us on. 

So, my experience has been quite the opposite.

[quote name="nast85" post="874657" timestamp="1287079331"]
I remember back in 08 when we (Dayton) were State bound.  My family and I stopped off to eat at Applebee's one evening all decked out in our Bronco gear.  We didn't have one person say anything rude.  It was quite the contrary actually, they all congratulated us and told us they were chearing us on. 

[/quote]
Because you were at the Applebee's.. Try going to the Church's chicken with the same gear on. You would get stabbed with a chicken neck.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="874728" timestamp="1287086603"]
[quote author=nast85 link=topic=74300.msg874657#msg874657 date=1287079331]

[/quote]
Because you were at the Applebee's.. Try going to the Church's chicken with the same gear on. You would get stabbed with a chicken neck.
[/quote] :D :D :D :D :D

[/quote]
[/quote]

Bwahahahaha, that's hilarious!!

[/quote]
[/quote]

thats like saying try going into Lowoods in Dayton and you'll get the same response congrats you just proved that crosby has ignorant people... perhaps your one from Dayton... iunno just saying.

I was told that rivalry shirts were being made for when the Broncos V's Crosby game.. Now thats rivalry when you have t-shirts made just for that game...

[quote name="octfeb" post="874869" timestamp="1287102312"]
I was told that rivalry shirts were being made for when the Broncos V's Crosby game.. Now thats rivalry when you have t-shirts made just for that game...
[/quote]
I have seen them at the Sports Depot. They say " Its not trick or treat, Its trick, kick and beat."

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="874890" timestamp="1287104094"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74300.msg874869#msg874869 date=1287102312]
[/quote]
I have seen them at the Sports Depot. They say " Its not trick or treat, Its trick, kick and beat."

[/quote] Oh I didn't know bout them.. there is another one that is fixing to come out.. its got the Broncos and Cougars facing each other with their GRRR faces on and purple fireworks coming out over the Broncos and red ones coming over the Cougars and it says Dayton Broncos V Crosby Cougars Rivalry. Was told Total Graphics were making them

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="874919" timestamp="1287105692"]
Mark me down for a GRR shirt!
[/quote] If your serious I will make sure i received correct info and let your know.

[quote name="octfeb" post="874938" timestamp="1287106971"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74300.msg874919#msg874919 date=1287105692]
[/quote] If your serious I will make sure i received correct info and let your know.
[/quote]

I have seen flyers at the high school advertising the shirts. In fine print, it said that it was made by Total Graphics.

[quote name="rschuldt" post="874952" timestamp="1287107599"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=74300.msg874938#msg874938 date=1287106971]
[/quote]

I have seen flyers at the high school advertising the shirts. In fine print, it said that it was made by Total Graphics.
[/quote] Oh ok thanks dude. Haven't seen you on lately. I asked smalls if he had seen you at school. He said he hadn't seen you.

[quote name="rschuldt" post="874952" timestamp="1287107599"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
I will let the Broncos do my talking on October 29.  The Cougars better be doing a two week rain dance, and, oh by the way...
Ever since I updated the Pentagon T Sham Wow with the words ALWAYS BELIEVE the Broncos have broke 50 points every game.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="875034" timestamp="1287111650"]
[quote author=rschuldt link=topic=74300.msg874952#msg874952 date=1287107599]
[/quote]

[/quote]
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
I will let the Broncos do my talking on October 29.  The Cougars better be doing a two week rain dance, and, oh by the way...
Ever since I updated the Pentagon T Sham Wow with the words ALWAYS BELIEVE the Broncos have broke 50 points every game.
[/quote] Ok?

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote]
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
[/quote]

And of course that has nothing to do with the sharp drop-off in competition.

The Broncos need to print a shirt that says "Praying for several more inadvertent whistles" because I remember the worst call of the season last year when Crosby made it 35-0 on a pick six and it was called back by an inadvertent whistle.

[quote name="Cap Rock Brewing Co." post="875043" timestamp="1287112003"]
[quote]
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
[/quote]

The Broncos need to print a shirt that says "Praying for several more inadvertent whistles" because I remember the worst call of the season last year when Crosby made it 35-0 on a pick six and it was called back by an inadvertent whistle.
[/quote]Lets see the Cougars put up 50 points on the Yellow Jackets, much less anybody else, heck even Baytown Lee scored over 20 points on the Cougars.  Good luck Friday, I got a feeling the Cougars win, but if they fall behind like they did against CE King, the Yellow Jackets have the talent to rev up the scoring.

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="875051" timestamp="1287112421"]
[quote author=Cap Rock Brewing Co. link=topic=74300.msg875043#msg875043 date=1287112003]
[quote]
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
[/quote]

[/quote]Lets see the Cougars put up 50 points on the Yellow Jackets, much less anybody else, heck even Baytown Lee scored over 20 points on the Cougars.  Good luck Friday, I got a feeling the Cougars win, but if they fall behind like they did against CE King, the Yellow Jackets have the talent to rev up the scoring.
[/quote]

Agreed. We shall see. A lot of Crosby folks are wondering which team is going to show up I'm sure.

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="875102" timestamp="1287115174"]
I live in crosby now and im from Dayton so im always sproting something with Dayton on it. I always have people stare but never say nothing..
[/quote]

It's not that it's Dayton, it's that ugly purple.  ;D ;D ;D

Ok heres the shirt I was talking about
  front
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/feboct/HWY90RIVARLY_1.jpg[/img]

back
[IMG]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/feboct/HWY90RIVARLYBack_1.jpg[/img]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124