Sheffield Productions booking playoffs and games

videoguy

STJFL has again booked our crew for the playoff rounds and we are excited to be asked back.  The 2nd round playoffs At Dan Hook Stadium and Superbowl games at Bulldog Stadium will be recorded with DVDs for sale and available for pickup at the games.  Our standard multi-camera production, featuring our announcers and replays will be on hand for both of these rounds.  The following weekend we will be there for the Jr MidCounty Madness at Bulldog Stadium.  We are working on having something available for the first round, but that hasn't been decided yet. 
  Even though this has been a busy season with our crew taping games for Fox 4, KFDM and Time Warner;  we still have a few weekends open for bookings.  If your league or team needs a full video crew with onsite DVD sales please contact us. 
  Lone Star are your teams interested?  Operators standing by. . . or just pm me. 
  Thanks again STJFL for the faith and the booking.    see 'ya on the field, videoguy

I was wondering if you guys were going to be involved again this year.  So glad you are!

For those who have not seen the quality of the product Video Guy puts out: take it from me, I wouldn't spend my hard earned money unless it was top notch!  I have bought videos every year my son has played and will continue doing so.

Video Guy: have you come up with a price yet for this year?

[quote name="Gusher" post="872977" timestamp="1286891610"]
Back to the video... I have not seen one of your productions (youth league) but if they are anything like some of the other productions ya'll have put together it will be a great keepsake.
[/quote]

Gusher - I would not trade my videos for anything.  Not only are they good to have so you can go back and watch when your kids are older; but they quality really is worth every penny.  The commentary is almost non stop and last year, the kids were able to introduce themselves before the game and that was 100% awesome.  I highly recommend buying one.  I have not been disappointed in the ones that I have.  Been buying since my son started football 2 years ago and will buy again this year!

[quote name="queenb77630" post="873880" timestamp="1286985165"]
Gary, Jr. and I watched his DVD from last year again just last night.  My heart swelled with pride just like it did the first time I saw him introduce himself.

Videoguy: think you will be able to do that again?  I mean let the players introduce themselves?  That was so classy.
[/quote]

Queenbee,  when we can;  we love to have the players introduce themselves.  It doesn't matter what age level, flag to High School - this is enjoyed by all. 
  Timing and teams being ready at an all day tournment dictate whether we are able to do it for each team.  At the SETJFL tourneys, as two teams exit the next are practically taking the field for kickoff.  Its pretty hard getting the teams lined up, doing introductions and then sending them back on the field for kickoffs and keeping the schedule on time for all of the the starting times. 
  If any of the coaches or fans have a solution or idea to help us with this logistics problem,  I'm all ears.    We want the introductions on there, but not at the expense of holding up the game to do it.  Remember, we are treating the DVDs as a "live" event and have neither the available crew or time to do this ahead of time and edit it in.    Live events are tough when we are honoring a tight schedule.    Tough but fun.  Let us know of any solutions.    see ya on the field, videoguy 

[quote name="GetSome" post="874331" timestamp="1287026592"]
I would like to comment on the quality but the one I ordered at last years' Superbowl has never been delivered.  My son played in the WOS vs Lum Red Flag.  Paid for it at the table and that's all she wrote.  Any chance I can get a copy still?
[/quote]
  You certainly may still get a DVD copy  of WOS vs Lum Red Flag.  I am embarrassed that a customer has not received a DVD that they paid for.  A small handful of customers paid extra and asked for us to mail their DVD instead of picking up after the game.  I had thought we mailed all these out immediiately.  I will pm you my phone # and ask you to call so I might deliver your DVD with an apology.  I feel bad that you have gone this long without receiving your copy.  see ya on the field , videoguy

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="videoguy" post="874389" timestamp="1287058113"]
[quote author=GetSome link=topic=74294.msg874331#msg874331 date=1287026592]
I would like to comment on the quality but the one I ordered at last years' Superbowl has never been delivered.  My son played in the WOS vs Lum Red Flag.  Paid for it at the table and that's all she wrote.  Any chance I can get a copy still?
[/quote]
  You certainly may still get a DVD copy  of WOS vs Lum Red Flag.   I am embarrassed that a customer has not received a DVD that they paid for.   A small handful of customers paid extra and asked for us to mail their DVD instead of picking up after the game.   I had thought we mailed all these out immediiately.   I will pm you my phone # and ask you to call so I might deliver your DVD with an apology.  I feel bad that you have gone this long without receiving your copy.   see ya on the field , videoguy
[/quote]

How's THAT for customer service !  WAY TO GO, videoguy.  This should be in a lot of companys' training films.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami