Lumberton vs. Ozen

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

How bad does Lumberton win this one? I heard Ozen lost 2 kids that left for Kelly. I'll try and find out this week on that and who it was.

I don't wanna see ozen win a game this year they have been dominanting year in and year out its time for a change I'm rooting for LC-M to make the playoffs if Lumberton doesn't I wanna see a an under dog make it. Bronco1 I'm a lumberton fan and usually go to all the games but didnt attend the dayton lumberton won so I'm going to the central dayton game and I take Dayton by 2-3 td's as long as they stop brandon williams

Bronco1 I'm a lumberton fan and usually go to all the games but didnt attend the dayton lumberton won so I'm going to the central dayton game and I take Dayton by 2-3 td's as long as they stop brandon williams

I agree. It will be a good game to watch and see how Dayton's defense really matches up Centrals offense, I mean B. Williams.

Ozen has had some trouble but they have a lot of talent on the field. teams like that can surprise you. They aren't slow and few bad tackles here or there and they are in the game. That said Lumberton wins by 3 td's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder