GP @ CROSBY PREDICTIONS

463 DP

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="874287" timestamp="1287018512"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74255.msg874267#msg874267 date=1287017258]
Actually, i dont but we won in 99 with that great passing attack, and we won alst year so easy to remember =P i luv the smack talk for the defending [size=18pt]nothing[/size] of 19-4a.
[/quote]99 really!!!!!! So 2-13 in the last 15 yrs. I think the record does enough smak talking for the defending nothing.

Well dayton willl be defending 194A runner ups again  ;)

we will be DEFENDING
[/quote]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the famous line... o yeah What have you done for me lately, thankfully GP gives a prime example.

Last year they were a laughing stock, this year they have a legitimate shot to make playoffs and this should be a good game.

15 years history hardly matters on Oct 29th just saying. (neither does last years game)

Hows the Pressure on Crosby? We've won 2x in 15 years i don't see any pressure this year.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="874830" timestamp="1287097787"]
Whats the famous line... o yeah What have you done for me lately, thankfully GP gives a prime example.

Last year they were a laughing stock, this year they have a legitimate shot to make playoffs and this should be a good game.

15 years history hardly matters on Oct 29th just saying. (neither does last years game)

Hows the Pressure on Crosby? We've won 2x in 15 years i don't see any pressure this year.
[/quote] Didn't you and a few of the Crosby poster's more than once brag about the beat down Crosby gave Dayton last year !

[quote name="jayhawk" post="874837" timestamp="1287098748"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74255.msg874830#msg874830 date=1287097787]

[/quote] Didn't you and a few of the Crosby poster's more than once brag about the beat down Crosby gave Dayton last year !
[/quote]

I did last year haven't really said much about it once football resumed this year, iunno. till we lose the title we are champs. =P

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="874840" timestamp="1287099027"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=74255.msg874837#msg874837 date=1287098748]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=74255.msg874830#msg874830 date=1287097787]

[/quote]

I did last year haven't really said much about it once football resumed this year, iunno. till we lose the title we are champs. =P
[/quote]Enjoy it while it last. I hope the Cougs win against GP just to make it that much better.(dont think they will) You will know where your team is at after this week because besides Day / Cros/ GP the rest in the district are kinda weak.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="875517" timestamp="1287177605"]
I wouldnt call it desperation. He is their best player so I would have him out there too. Dayton did the same thing with AJ in 2008.
[/quote]
I would call it desperation.  Crosby's defense last year was really good, now people are routinely posting over 20 points on the Cougars.  Why in the world you put your QB on defense if you really didn't have to.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="875517" timestamp="1287177605"]
I wouldnt call it desperation. He is their best player so I would have him out there too. Dayton did the same thing with AJ in 2008.
[/quote]
AJ wasnt the QB. Crosby runs the ball with Merka everyother play allready.  Even when Cody Green was playing he could of made the D better but the coaches were smart enough to keep him off D. Im just saying they knew at the beginning of the season he would make the D better but he wasnt in. Something made the coaches change. Maybe an injury IDK but sure sounds like desperation to me.

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="875525" timestamp="1287178301"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=74255.msg875517#msg875517 date=1287177605]
[/quote]

Merka is no AJ. And crosby if there D shows up.
[/quote]

Your right he got a better scholarship.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="875533" timestamp="1287178994"]
[/quote]
AJ wasnt the QB. Crosby runs the ball with Merka everyother play allready.  Even when Cody Green was playing he could of made the D better but the coaches were smart enough to keep him off D. Im just saying they knew at the beginning of the season he would make the D better but he wasnt in. Something made the coaches change. Maybe an injury IDK but sure sounds like desperation to me.
[/quote]

You've not watched our games those chron stats are incorrect he really hasnt been running the ball much this season. =P Definitely hasn't been let loose yet.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="875532" timestamp="1287178920"]
[/quote]
I would call it desperation.  Crosby's defense last year was really good, now people are routinely posting over 20 points on the Cougars.  Why in the world you put your QB on defense if you really didn't have to.
[/quote]

Defense last year wasn't very statistically good until they played the Broncos... granted we had a few excellent players, Cameron trench, and Dylan Judy, and others.

Sadly Judy and Trench seemed to shape our teams identity last year, Judy with his sacks and fumbles and Trench with his picks and excellent defense.

It looked like the linebacker crew stepped it up 2nd half last week and it looks like the secondary is gonna be good (BIG PLAY IN ENDZONE toward end of game, and not bad throughout) 

Defense will be fine i don't know where these conspiracy theories about Merka playing defense are coming from.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder