Possilbe All District?

I agree Basebow, they are not getting thier moneys worth out of Trevin, he needs alot more touches, catches or runs or returns and really needs to be on defense alot more anyway, he can play bothways and rest during basketball season. Unless they pick him as a utility player for all district I don't know if he makes it because he hasn't had enough plays in one spot to be all district at any of them, I thought going into the season he would be 1st team rec. but he needs more catches, we need Trevin to have 100 yds a game min. I personally would like to see him in the backfield with Dionte, catching screens , running between the tackles, wheel routes out of the backfield, he's a hard guy to shut down if you use him creatively, he needs 15-20 touches a game min.

[quote name="football04" post="882813" timestamp="1287692171"]
I agree Basebow, they are not getting thier moneys worth out of Trevin, he needs alot more touches, catches or runs or returns and really needs to be on defense alot more anyway, he can play bothways and rest during basketball season. Unless they pick him as a utility player for all district I don't know if he makes it because he hasn't had enough plays in one spot to be all district at any of them, I thought going into the season he would be 1st team rec. but he needs more catches, we need Trevin to have 100 yds a game min. I personally would like to see him in the backfield with Dionte, catching screens , running between the tackles, wheel routes out of the backfield, he's a hard guy to shut down if you use him creatively, he needs 15-20 touches a game min.
[/quote]Yeah I know  ???

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="cam 35" post="881146" timestamp="1287537306"]
[quote author=Domination Station link=topic=74017.msg880869#msg880869 date=1287520782]
Asher RB
Hughes QB
Gutierez K
[/quote]

granato and pace !!!!!
[/quote]

Asher can run!

3a i say Rhone for RB. He's put good numbers up passing and recieving ;D

[quote name="ST11" post="912916" timestamp="1290180105"]
[quote author=cam 35 link=topic=74017.msg881146#msg881146 date=1287537306]
[quote author=Domination Station link=topic=74017.msg880869#msg880869 date=1287520782]
Asher RB
Hughes QB
Gutierez K
[/quote]

granato and pace !!!!!
[/quote]

Asher can run!

3a i say Rhone for RB. He's put good numbers up passing and recieving ;D
[/quote]

correction rushing and recieving..

• Member Statistics

Total Members