Sorry Individuals

Newton coaches told me that somebody had gone to the cemetary and thrown the flowers, cards, etc all over the place and just trashed the grave of Coach Barbay.  I for one hope they can find this person or people and hang them by their thumbs.  That is simply sorry.  I do not care who you are or what has happened over the years - That is not right.  If any coach knows their kids were invloved they need to turn them in. Somebody knows because kids cannot keep their mouth shut - They will say something to somebody.  Have some guts and turn them in.  God bless the entire Barbay family.

Guest octfeb
Wow... I just pray to God that it weighs so hard on the person or persons who did this so much they have to confess. I also pray God will show them and guide them into right standing with Him. May God give this family who has lost a loved one peace, guidance, and understanding.

Guest Yo Gabba
The sad thing for this poor tasteless individual is that when they die, Coach Barbay will be waiting on them for a few 2 a days before they can pass through the pearly gates

I am sure the big man upstairs has a sense of humor and will let Ole Coach Barbay have a crack at em. Let them serve their penance and allow them in. From what I hear about Coach that is how he usually was, leave it on the field and let by-gones be by-gones...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder