Did I miss it?

td

As a Mustang fan, I hope I missed us not publicly thanking everyone in the surrounding communities and the communities across the State. I stood near the gate watching the  people come in. We had fans from many other schools. If we didn't thank yall please allow me to do it now. Although I'm not affiliated with the school I am a member of the community. I would like to thank each and every person that has given money, time, thoughts and prayers or anything else that I may have failed to mention. I'm not sure that words can explain how those things have helped all of us start the healing process. It will be a long process but the surrounding schools and communities and people across the State and the Nation have helped us move in the right direction. Thank you so much.

On a different note, the scholarship fund that I started at Orange Savings Bank (account #1349075) has had people deposit money into it and I have no idea who they are or where they are from. Whoever you are thank you very much. I appreciate what you are doing and so will the recipients of the scholarships. Also a big thanks to Signature Signs and Printing for the hard work on the t-shirts and stickers that they have generously donated.

Tony Dallas

I think KOGT always has a photographer at the games Stelly covers.  Check the KOGT site. 
We were there early shooting for KFDM and I so impressed and moved to see the sea of red shirts on the Kirbyville side:  each and everyone of them had the tribute to WOS's #12 on the back of their shirts.    If you missed WOS's first play of the game or didn't read about it in the papers you need to know that WOS started with 10 players as a tribute and took the penalty for the 25 second play clock as they did not snap the ball.  Kirbyville REFUSED the penalty.  A class opening by both teams and very moving to all that witnessed the play.    see ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="helloeveryone" post="865337" timestamp="1286158594"]
There was a letter published in the Orange Leader today(Oct.3) from the interim supt thanking all the surrounding communities for support, money, etc.  Nice.
[/quote]

I agree that is very nice and a good idea.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed