Kelsey Young aka "Buddha" Commits

MOMMA2

I am very happy to announce that after a long weekend of College visits to University Of Texas at Dallas and also Southwestern University,that Kelsey Young a Senior at West Brook High School has committed to attend school and also play softball at the next level with UT-Dallas.We are very proud of Kelsey for her hard work and dedication,it has finally paid off!We want to also thank all of Kelseys coaches past to present... Regina Wedekind,George Diaz,Becky Hanratty,Ronnie Lasale/Patrick Gallager,Tammy Walling,Robert McCain/Dale Williams,Mike Hamilton/Jay Broccato,Mike McGill,Pete Treadway,Sammy Crawford,Misty Tyner,Angie Stowell,Todd Pain, Howard Thompson and Dee & Julie Lindley.If I left anyone out,I am sorry!And last, but not least my Dad Kelseys Grandfather Max Schaver who was the first to teach Kelsey how to throw,catch and hit from the very beginning.I know that he is looking down from above with a great big smile on his face!

[quote name="tnt_mom" post="865467" timestamp="1286198244"]
Congrats.  It's nice to see all the hard work pay off.
[/quote]

Congtats ---and she definitely is a hard worker.  Both in the classroom and on the field.

Kelsey+dedication+education= SUCCESS

SUCCESS - Momma2 expense for bats-gas-fees= PAYBACK TIME  ;D

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="865487" timestamp="1286200043"]
[quote author=tnt_mom link=topic=73896.msg865467#msg865467 date=1286198244]
Congrats.  It's nice to see all the hard work pay off.
[/quote]

Congtats ---and she definitely is a hard worker.  Both in the classroom and on the field.

Kelsey+dedication+education= SUCCESS

SUCCESS - Momma2 expense for bats-gas-fees= PAYBACK TIME  ;D
[/quote]Thanks Mr.Weed and all!It has all been very well worth it!

Guest bigcat
Got to give Momma Buddha some credit for helping Kelsey. A lot of miles put on her car. LOL , some of those miles were spent lost, trying to find their way to the hotels or fields. But momma always got
kelsey there. The special thing is, Kelsey and mom are always ready to help out any way they can. I remember last year in Colorado, Kelsey's team got knocked out of the tournament early. They headed home, got over a hundred miles down the road, when Momma Budha got a phone call from our team.  Our team was in a bine. We were doing well in the tournament, but only had 8 healthy players. She turned her car around and headed back to Denver, not knowing how much playing time Kelsey would get.  Kelsey finished out the tournament with us. To me that is specail. Thanks Kelsey and Joy for the memories we all had together.

[quote name="bigcat" post="866219" timestamp="1286254948"]
Got to give Momma Buddha some credit for helping Kelsey. A lot of miles put on her car. LOL , some of those miles were spent lost, trying to find their way to the hotels or fields. But momma always got
kelsey there. The special thing is, Kelsey and mom are always ready to help out any way they can. I remember last year in Colorado, Kelsey's team got knocked out of the tournament early. They headed home, got over a hundred miles down the road, when Momma Budha got a phone call from our team.  Our team was in a bine. We were doing well in the tournament, but only had 8 healthy players. She turned her car around and headed back to Denver, not knowing how much playing time Kelsey would get.  Kelsey finished out the tournament with us. To me that is specail. Thanks Kelsey and Joy for the memories we all had together.
[/quote]Thanks Pete!We were very happy to help out,that's what FAMILY is all about!Not to mention my husband was ready to go do some sight seeing and go home,THANK YOU too hunny!We enjoyed every minute of it!We are very fortunate to have made so many friends along the way!It has been a very long haul,but I would not have had it any other way!

Way to go BOO , I am very proud of you.- you are the smartest person I have ever met !!
Still working on that "LIGHT Polution Theory" you told me about on the way to Silsbee ::)
Do you remember when you came to visit and ride the mule with Taylor
and you expected a four legged mule CHINA

Good Luck Mike Ruth Taylor and Charlie

[quote name="maddog" post="867238" timestamp="1286392321"]
Way to go BOO , I am very proud of you.- you are the smartest person I have ever met !!
Still working on that "LIGHT Polution Theory" you told me about on the way to Silsbee ::)
Do you remember when you came to visit and ride the mule with Taylor
and you expected a four legged mule CHINA

Good Luck Mike Ruth Taylor and Charlie
[/quote]Thank you Mike!It was great playing with ya'll,and I really do appreciate all you did for Kelsey!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83