In 2 weeks..Burkeville V.S. Evadale

The Rebels struggled early on in the season and still managed to pull out wins.  I think the boys were not really excited about playing in a weaker district than last year.  Last year they went undefeated and were only really challenged in a couple of those games.  This years game against Deweyville went a long way to motivate them and put the Rebels back on the right track.  They are really starting to put all the pieces together, so Burkeville really needs to buckle down and play their hearts out.  I hope for a hard fought game on both sides but I have my doubts that the mustangs can rise to the level of football that's coming their way. 

Rebels    42

Mustangs    12

Guest Crazy Dave
Mustang basketball I have figured out you are a complete lunatic!!!! Your crazy to think the rebels will only score once and your crazy to think burkeville can even hold evadales jock strap!!!

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="861805" timestamp="1285882260"]
Mustang basketball I have figured out you are a complete lunatic!!!! Your crazy to think the rebels will only score once and your crazy to think burkeville can even hold evadales jock strap!!!
[/quote]
HELLO.....CRAZY DAVE.. The Rebels only scored 3 times (18 points against us, all point after attempts foiled by the mustangs)last year.. and Burkeville have all thier players returning except 2..... 

Hay BigMo what is the state record for longest fieldgoal in 1a?? I look for the Rebs to be so far out in front that coach Will starts trying to kick FG on first down just to keep from running up the score. I Know Swifty can kick  35 yrds pretty eazy, just wondering what the Longest in 1a is.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
You may be right BigMo...but please remember that these are young adults who are giving their all. This Mustangs team has a lot of heart and have put a lot into this season. Maybe we can't beat Evadale...but at least we will show up and give it our best...and win or lose maybe some of these young men will learn something... gracious in victory or understanding in defeat. That is what I was always taught as a young adult. The JV comment is in very very poor taste IMO....not really what I expected from you. Good luck to The Rebels in district and I wish them well in the playoffs.
                                  .................just saying

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="861594" timestamp="1285867572"]
Burkeville always play good vs Evadale

[b][u]Burkeville[/u][/b]-[b]12[/b]
[b][u]Evadale[/u][/b]-[b]7[/b]
[/quote] Not trying to be a smart @$$ but have you looked at Evadales record?? They have only given up 25 points in 5 games and 3 shutouts. I dont see them giving up any points to any team in this Dist. There goal is to have 3 Dist. shutouts and 6 overall, going into the playoffs.

[quote name="Mustang Basketball" post="861594" timestamp="1285867572"]
Burkeville always play good vs Evadale

[b][u]Burkeville[/u][/b]-[b]12[/b]
[b][u]Evadale[/u][/b]-[b]7[/b]
[/quote]The last time Burkeville played Evadale good was when all Evadale's seniors were in the seventh grade since then it has been blowout after blowout and this year will be no different the rebels will roll .
Evadale 35 Burkeville 0

im not going to hate on evadale..im not even gunna make a prediction saying were gunna blow them out but i can promise it will be a Hard faught game on BOTH sides i HATE evadale but i respect them.. theyve earned it and i get it burkeville has to earn it back too. im jw y does everyone hate on bville so bad

[quote name="This_is_not_#13_from_burkeville" post="862185" timestamp="1285903444"]
im not going to hate on evadale..im not even gunna make a prediction saying were gunna blow them out but i can promise it will be a Hard faught game on BOTH sides i HATE evadale but i respect them.. theyve earned it and i get it burkeville has to earn it back too. im jw y does everyone hate on bville so bad
[/quote]
We don't hate bville

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="862221" timestamp="1285904388"]
They dont hate Burkeville. They are just telling you what they think. Everybody has an opinion and it will be different than ours. Dont take everything to the heart. ;)
[/quote]
Awww thanks sweet heat    :-*

Guest Crazy Dave
Well all I can say is randall don't drive the green hornet off in the field again hahaha and don't leave it on the train tracks because the rebels are bringing the train and there isn't no stopping it!   The jv statement is nothing but the absolute truth .... and guess what? The truth hurts sometimes!

Guest Crazy Dave
You want to know what's so funny?? I'm going to tell you.... burkeville doesn't know what a hard fought game is because for one reason they play no competition the rebels have played in two hard fought games which they won they were deweyville and trinity!! Burkeville really has no idea what's heading there way!! All I can compare what's coming to them is a train packed full of dynamite waiting to go boom on mustang stadium haha 

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="862258" timestamp="1285906604"]
You want to know what's so funny?? I'm going to tell you.... burkeville doesn't know what a hard fought game is because for one reason they play no competition the rebels have played in two hard fought games which they won they were deweyville and trinity!! Burkeville really has no idea what's heading there way!! All I can compare what's coming to them is a train packed full of dynamite waiting to go boom on mustang stadium haha 
[/quote]
Dave if yall are so good, then play newton are someone of that caliber. Yes deweyville and trinity was very good games but go bigger than that. Im sorry we dont have the numbers you guys have, almost the whole defense is our starting offense! We are in a rebuilding year, just give Burkeville a few years.

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="862308" timestamp="1285934240"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=73710.msg862258#msg862258 date=1285906604]
[/quote]
Dave if yall are so good, then play newton are someone of that caliber. Yes deweyville and trinity was very good games but go bigger than that. Im sorry we dont have the numbers you guys have, almost the whole defense is our starting offense! We are in a rebuilding year, just give Burkeville a few years.
[/quote]Evadale's starting defense is most of our starting offense too. Our numbers are not much more then yall.   

Guest Crazy Dave
No mustang basketball... Your going to make nothing out of nothing! .... The rebels have most of there offensive players playing defense too so im sorry your school doesnt want to be a part of the losing tradition thats going on there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124